Nopi Spring Nationals May 3 and 4

any one going to NOPI Spring Nationals??? May 3rd and 4th Old Bridge Township Raceway Park, Englishtown, N.J.
if i am able i would like to shoot down for the day. sunday has the acctual Drift and Drag events.

Jersey is the closest place to go see a certified drift event as well.

How long is the trip there nowdays?

one of my best friends family is from old bridge, might have to set something up

dude that would be awesome…i wanna see a drift event so bad…

3.5 hrs if you do about 70-75 and the Garden State Parkway is moving well.

maybe we can get a crew of us to go down…that would be alot of fun…

not that I want to call anyone out here but wouldn’t Montreal be the closest drift event from the 518

wasn’t there a nopi nationals in rochester last year?.. not doing it again this year huh

it was in western NY like 2 years ago and got rained out the first day…second day was amazing (of course i had to be back to work!!) so they opted not to do it again

i think jersey is closer…plus no border patrol

Jersey rocks ;D

normally i would disagree but in this case…Jersey FTW!!

if i remember to get the day off on wend ill go down.

Already planned on going ;D .

o well nice of you to let us know…

HIN was out by rochester last year

ill be there with my car racing in the turbo street class. getting the cage and chute ready for that race. Should be a good time as always.

for real??? that is bitchin dude… :nod

it took me 2.5 hours last year and i got stuck in traffic for 45minutes.

and btw spring nationals is always in jersey. yes nopi went to rochester last year, they do a lot of different events…including one in erie this year :bowdown

you and seamus should follow me down. im trying to plan on leaning at 6am, get down there around 8, then stay til 1-2am sunday, for 4 hours of sleep for work the next day. ;D , something your good at swain. lol. but ive got 3 car convoy going so far, we should start a list. i think the only other close to us evenet is HIN boston, which im going to too. ;D

its a real good event, i have always gone to the spring nationals at etown scince 2000 when NIRA was around. Last two year i have raced in SFWD and Q16 but got kicked out beacuse i had no cage. Now im ready. We will have a tent and trailer set-up, local people should stop by and say hi ;D