North Hills auto mall

Anyone know anything about this place. They always seem to have a lot of imports listed on autotrader, but when I went to see them last year. All I saw was a few cars on a lot off Camp Horne with a trailer and a sign that said be back in 10 min. Is there another lot, are they decent or a lot of BS?

There is no other lot. That’s it.
They were flooded out at some point last year adn lost almost all their cars. Maybe you were down there at about that time??
I think I have heard some shady stories about them over the years. None of them are coming to mind though. Maybe someone can back me up…

Definately was there way before we had any flooding

Regis is the owner…I was just down there today, my friend is a detailer there. He gets some decent shit sometimes. If you are looking for a 4 banger honda or the such he has TONS of them . There where 14 accords on the lot today, and 12 civics…tell Regis, Jack sent you. You WILL get a better price. They have over 150 cars there. None of which were flooded. 412.999.9999 is his number

A buddy of mine’s mom went there to look for a car for her daughter. They would not let her test drive a $2500 car until they ran a credit check. She said she had cash, so why would they need to run a credit check. They gave her some crazy story and she just rolled out.

They used to have an Accord wagon that was a stick listed for like a year on autotrader. I stopped a couple of times to look for it but it was never there.

a friend of mine sells down there ( or at least he did the last time i talked to him) they seem to be pretty cool people downt ehre. definitely have grown in size .

they used to have lots of 1G DSM’s down there. I heard some stories, but that was a while ago and they were only stories so I wont comment good or bad.

I’ve been there more than once last yeat accompanying a car shopper and shopping myself. the owner came off as being shady and MOST of his cars were junk BUT Ive driven past recently and the lot has definitely grown in size although that does not constitute a higher grade of quality.

regis used to screw my x’s friend :rofl: 30 something dude screwing a 16 year old was a bit low. also went to school with a salesmen from thier, shady ass bastard.

who knows by now what has cleaned up around that place…

Place is maybe a mile from my house

burn it down quickly…

yea harrison is the saleman down there. They do come off with a shady attitude at first if you don’t know them. As far as quality of cars he buys from the same place EVERY other used car dealership buys from. He doesn’t have hookups on inspection so all the cars are street legal. Doesn’t mean they are all of good quality though. As far as not letting them test drive the car…you have to be pretty blunt with them.

I think I will probably check them out. I really don’t have anything to lose because I don’t need the car, just looking for a cheap autocrosser

Called to see if they actually had the car I wanted. Was to “sold today”. I really find that hard to believe. Their website also says that they have 351 cars. What a bunch of fucking liars. Fuck them

i know. I’ve been to your house. :slap:

wasnt talking to you :smiley:

Yeah they list shit on autotrader and never take it down. When you call about the car they will say they have it. Then feed you some line about it just getting sold. I went there one time with my girlfriend, She was going to trade in her 03 Mitsubishi Eclipse gt with 42,000 some miles on it. They said they would only give her 3500 for it. I would probly never deal with them. It seems like something is up for sure.

Douchebags.

The owner is a piece of shit, they know dick about cars, EVERYTHING is overpriced ($4000 for an auto 1g CRX :rofl: ), et cetera…

I brought my Capri XR2 down there to see what I’d get for it. The owner said it was “built by Toyota” and it wasn’t worth much. $600 in “lot credit”. I told him it was a Mazda engine, and he told me I didn’t know what the hell I was talking about.

I delivered food to him for years. His modus operandi is to get cars in, detail them, then sell them knowing nothing about the condition they are in. At least it was the last time I disgraced myself by being seen on that lot.

If anyone on this board buys a car there, I will take a day off from work to find you and cockslap you.

Sounds a lot like the all pro auto mall place in cannonsburg where i went to look at a car. It was probably only worth $2300 as it sat, and they were asking $4000. Guy didn’t want to deal with me either. :down:

That place is a huge fucking joke. I had an extra 2g’s one time I was going to buy a old Mitsubishi straion/conquest. It had 155k on it and was in ruff shape to say the least and they wanted 4500 for it…