NOS Nitrous Refill Station

Comes with everything you need. Since I went turbo I don’t have a use for this anymore and I probably only ran 10 large bottles through it. Works great still. Looking for $500 out of it. New they’re around $900. Located in Avoca, NY but I could probably meet someone in Buffalo or someplace in between if you’re not in a huge hurry (I’m up there every few weeks).

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FOqM4iUKmxw/ThkIeMMeVgI/AAAAAAAAAJY/ygTbjFrfvFo/s640/Refill%252520Station2.jpg

Bump, still have this guys!

i assume thee is some potential to make some money here refilling bottles? not really up on the nitrous game but seems like there arnt to many places that fill it atleast in the south towns…

I would imagine…I’m in the middle of nowhere and made a bit of money refilling. It was years ago and I was paying $2.xx a lb in bulk when most places were charging $4.xx for it.

300?

No way I can go that low, I’m pretty set on $500 as I think that’s a fair price. Sorta hard to comparison shop as there aren’t a ton of these out there but I did see one on ebay go for around $525.

Yea but I don’t need a refill station it would just be nice to have

Bump!!

Another bump since the season is getting a bit closer…