Not every day you watch an Enzo crash...

Lets put a rookie driver in a 1.5 mil car that hes not familiar with and have him race it on a track that hes not used to and put a wall just off the track…

GOOD IDEA!!! :tup:

just a few Q?

1. way was the person who taped it just looking at that wall
  2. he never hit the brakes, why?
  3. what are the going to do with the car?

crazy, and anyone notice that guy standing right in front of where he crashes doesnt even move? I think I would be running if I saw that thing coming at me. Any more info on this story?

this part was just as good.

“brother cant drive”

edit: opps wrong link

Looks like understeer to me… too much speed into the turn. meh

BTW - You guys should try reading once in a while :slight_smile:

…was caught on tape Monday crashing an Enzo Ferrari after he lost control of the car during a rehearsal for a charity racing event.

The look on his face is priceless, I couldnt stop laughing.

there is a guy you canhear off camera saying thats my car…

also it looks like he tried to brake and turn but it just slid, also that wall should have never been there for the speed he was able to carry into that straight… it was a VERY poorly designed course

The Enzo, valued at around $1.5 million, was owned by the executive producer of “Redline,” Daniel Sadek, whose exotic car collection is featured in the movie.

Sadek said that the car was damaged beyond repair and that he had “mixed feelings” about the wreck.

“I’m glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed,” Sadek said. “I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there’s people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world.

lol, MIXED FEELINGS? My feelings wouldn’t be so mixed if that happened to my enzo.

i like how the news called it an Enzo Ferrari.

this site is getting hammered right now

[quote=“newman,post:29,topic:26557"”]

[/quote]

I actually see that more often than not for some reason.

[/quote]

yea he was driving a person…meh another wrecked supercar wont be the last…the Stig wouldnt have wrecked it

damn, just read the article. I wonder what Ferrari will do about it. It said “Beyond repair” .I think when that blue bugatti crashed they said they could fix it because the carbon cabin didnt get torn up, I bet this must’ve have some serious cracks for them to say " sorry, can’t help". That, or just not wanting a supercar of a lemon on the road with their name on it.

He is going to need charity donations…to pay for that car.:bloated:

what the fuck did he think he was doing?

[quote=“camarojoe,post:10,topic:26557"”]

Doesn’t seem like a very skilled driver.
And who’s Enzo was it? Sure it wasn’t his.

[/quote]

After a crash like that it’s his now… haha :smiley:

maybe he didn’t know the course :gotme:

or bowzer dropped a banana peel :gotme:

[quote=“Locutus,post:37,topic:26557"”]

or bowzer dropped a banana peel :gotme:

[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl:

omfg the whole cement barrier moved…

makes me sad, i wonder if it’s totaled?

:frowning:

[/quote]

That’s because the car is called an Enzo Ferrari. That is the proper name.