not going to be around much

tomorrow night is the last time that i will be staying at the house that i lived at for 24+ years now. i have always lived in this room and well its time for me to move out. i am getting a house in whitehall and will be moving in on monday. and i cant really afford cable modem for a lil. my closing is at 11am and well ill be moving my ass in all day monday and part of tuesday.

keep me posted people and if im not working ill try makin it out to any meets if people get ahold of me. :mullet:
i am looking for a roomate also.

copy and paisted:

well october 31st is going to be the closing date on my house. the house is located in Whitehall PA about 3 miles north of centuryIII mall and about 7 miles south of pittsburgh just off of route 51 (clairton blvd) its a really clean cape cod (kinda a story and half but a lil bigger) i am looking for a roomate to move in. its gonna be a lil rough for me to pay the bills at first so i need someone to help out. im looking for 400 bucs a month dont have to pay for utilities because that will be included.

it has a one car garage which my car will reside in. unless i get one of the beaters off of my brother then you can park in the garage if you get home first and such. basically no assigned parking spots.

the bedroom that you would be using is 9x17 and has a very nice sized closet and 3 windows (if i remember correctly) hardwood floors. you would need a bed and basic furnishing for your room. i will obviously have the rest of the house furnished.

it would help if i knew you first but i know that i havent been on here in quite some time so i dont expect to know everyone. thanks for checkin it out and feel free to PM me or hit me up on AIM= flyinglow57

I would tell u to get silver to move in with u but Im sure he would be wanting to sleep in the same bed as u.

Where in Whitehall are you going to be? I live right off of Baptist by Cools Springs but my house has a big two car garage addition on the back. :slight_smile:

decent deal for rent, i’m sure someone will jump on board.

im on the other side. right on prospect road. i am two houses up from the 7-11 that is near prospect park.

:cool:

I mentioned it to someone who was looking to move closer to where we work, but he had already found a place.

holy shit batman…i greww up right behind you on portvue circle 1335 to be exact. also the coltrahyns (sp) live right there also on the other circle. they live in th house with the indoor swimming pool

fuck im moving. look in the classified adds for a house for sale :eek4dance

cable modem is like $40/mo

house payment is like 792/month. :down: plus utilities. oh yeah i make 10/hour

that’s going to be tight at the end of every month.

I grew up in Whitehall, but I lived off of Provost road over by South Hills Country Club.

good luck

buy a $30 wireless card and hope to pick up a Neighbors wireless network

good idea

just hope that the nearby users have not taken even the most basic security measures. My neighbor has wireless and he can barely find out how to lift the lid of his laptop and even he knew to secure his connection a little bit.

damn mac u never told me how close to me u were moving…ill be givin u a call i can help u out today.

officially the only person that called and was willing to help. i had to draft my dad to help. and actually didnt need kevin’s help.

wallpaper> ME :rant: i got a few pics of the room before hand and will get some up eventually when im done with the room.

LOL Wallpaper sucks to take down… Congrats on the purchase…