not having snow tires sucks

There’s a technique I’ve never heard of. :shrug:

It’s called the “this is why young people pay so much for insurance” technique.

I hate it when the old people are right

I ran snow tires every year i had my black cobalt(i think the frame was so tweaked that the rear end was dog tracking). Now i have my 08 cobalt and this thing is a monster in the snow. I picked my friend up last night because I was taking her to see Jumper. The roads were shit and the thruway was at like a 5mph stand still.I decided to take william and losson to transit. I am going 35 40 just fine on my bald continentials. the grand am in front of spins out (he wasnt turning.nothing. just spun out). so that made me more cautious of how stupid buffalo drivers were. Then this dumb Cunt and i mean cunt in a alero pulls out in front of me on transit. luckly i didnt panic and slam on my brakes. The girl that was with me was kind of scared when i was screaming out my window at the dumb bitch.

I know im so smart aren’t I?

do me a favor and never post in one of my threads again, you annoy the fuck out of me.

called thats why im on my dads insurance and pay less then 100 a month for full coverage. :tup:

:picard:

whelp, we can all tell that common sense is something you lack, I guess people trying to instill it into you is about as productive as banging my head against a brick wall.

does not matter. any accident you get in will effect the insurance forever. plus it will then effect your dads. trying to drift the thruway not the best defensive driving move

well then i guess you better go start banging your head against that wall :stuck_out_tongue:

i understand that. i did it once…big deal. did i hit the guard rail like that dumb fuck? no, so i guess i’m pretty happy i didn’t crash my car.

when people say that all seasons are good enough, they’re often thinking about getting moving.

the stopping differences are what really matter and while I don’t have numbers, I know from driving enough cars that you can easily stop in half the distance with snow tires.

also, when it comes to saving money:

2 x sets of all seasons last as long as 1 set of summer and one set of snow tires.

so you’re not really saving money in the long run and end up driving on crap tires the whole time.

Honestly if you can’t deal with comments like that, then do yourself a favor and don’t post about stuff like this. Your not going to stop them from expressing their opinions on a public forum…

Edit: I wasn’t intending to sound like a dick.

Don’t tailgate like at AJ’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

yes…i understand that. This guy just always has a comment in almost all of my threads and its annoying. i’ve never posted anything ass-like in his…at least that i can recall.

lol.

Glad you’re okay.

Getting sideways isn’t exactly the right course of action, but it worked, so :tif:

and, lol, I’ve never run snow tires on my cars / trucks through any of the last 11 years of driving. I’m okay. Decent all-season / all-terrains will do, so long as you use your common sense. Even on higher torque applications. :gotme:

It’s not just you.:smash2:

It is the fucking internet. It is not life. although i am sure 66impalass would be just as sarcastic and fun.

sad fact, I have snow tires mounted on wheels and they are in my girlfriends basement. I haven’t had time to get them mounted… I still feel like I should even though there is only like a month left.

But yeah dude, you cant post about thinking how “cool” it was that you did something stupid on the thruway. Just because you didn’t screw something up doesn’t mean its ok.

Ive spun out once in the snow and didn’t hit anything. I was thankful i didn’t hit anything, didn’t feel like bragging about it after.

:tup: I like making fun of stupidity, I don’t care if you are my best friend or worse enemy, you do something stupid it will be a topic of conversation. I will say the same shit to you in person if you talk about getting 10k HID’s in not a proper housing, spending money on bolt ons but not on needed tires, being over the age of 20 not is school and living with your parents yet trying to justify a $30k car, buying and then selling cars when you are upside down because of the time frame between the two. I am sorry if you do not like your stupidity pointed out, there are many threads that I do not post in, just because they are not that bad, but when it is so bad I can’t resist, its probably something that deserves ridicule, maybe you will learn, maybe not, but at least you know you are doing something utterly fucking retarded.

Really?

You’re going to rant about public stupidity and use “too” in that case?

Really? :wink:

While I’m passing out golden picard awards this morning, here’s one for you too.
http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/to.html