not my brightest idea but.....

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:
Im posting this wherever i can
:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

1 vote
perminate ban for being a stupid unsafe dumbass

:rofl:

Pittspeed doesn’t care about members safety lol. We’re not his mom. Members can be dumbasses in their own free time. :embarass: j/k I’m sure there were proper safety regulations in place during this time of transportation. :yearight:

if the engine mounts would of let go, it would of resulted in a good time to have a camera on hand…

yes cause im sure everybody on here does everything in a text book manner. you guys act like I took the car on the interstate like this.

i bet you did.

hahahah that would have been interesting

dude, you towed a car by strapping rope to the engine. There is hooks on the front of the car, hell tow it by the sway bar would have been a better idea. At no point in time did you think, hmmmm maybe i should call someone who knows 240’s to see how they would tow one?

Not to be critical or anything, but there are probably about 11ty billion better places to put a tow strap. There is this thing on the front of a car called a “bumper” and it is bolted up to this other thing called a “frame” and that is where normal people usually put a tow strap to move a car.

:slight_smile:

btw: I have chained my car to another car with a tire in between so I don’t scratch the cars and moved about 2 miles one time in high school. It was fucking sweet. :smiley:

2tone u suck! and we need to change ur name :slight_smile:

well i definitely went back and looked underneath the front of the car and there are definitely NOT tow hooks anywhere in the front…only 2 in the back. and as i recall i had an earlier thread here asking someone to help and Not only did CHAD offer his dads truck to do exactly what i did, but someoen else said that they pulled one with a jetta. So it looks like i DID take the advice of the experts … and for fucks sake i went a grand total of like 2 feet.

plz / thread

you still suck ballz

/thread

thiers indweed hooks, unless its an american 240 :kekegay:

its on 4 websites and counting :kekegay:

:goyou: :cookie:

:blue: :blue: :blue:

i was going to tow it around the axle

:smiley:

there is one on the other side too…

looks like you got a lot of rust on the strut towers too… might want to give the car a good look over to make sure the rust situation is not to bad

:ban: :naughty: