(Not so new) noob with a Spec V

My name is Mike. I joined over the summer and never made an intro post so im doing one now since im bored out of my mind at the moment. anyway im almost 20 and i have a 2002 nissan sentra se-r spec v. some of you probably saw my car at mighty over the summer when i was there.

but its pretty bolted right now with almost every nismo part thats made for the car. header, exhaust, and all the suspension. planning on going turbo after xmas when i have time to do it since ill be back from school.
i ordered the kit from treadstone and plan on running 8psi and being around 290-300whp nothin crazy. should be pretty sweet tho.

so heres some pics and if you have any questions feel free to ask
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y133/naaby2687/centralterminal021.jpg

winter mode :frowning: so i can redo my wheels again. dont wanna mess up that front bumper either lol

gimme ur exhaust bitch…we will do ur rims soon

when we do the the rims the exhaust is yours. unless you go vq then im keeping it lol.

i see a baby blue neon with the front plate mounted similar to how you have yours and i always wondered, isn’t that bad for cooling? maybe not in most cars under normal driving conditions…but wouldn’t that be a bad idea if you plan on spirited driving?

no hate, that’s just something i’ve always wanted to ask the people that mount plates there…if they thought about that before hand.

and welcome n00b

ill still need it

well the air still goes through the sides and the top grill and i wasnt really keen on drilling holes into my new bumper but the intercooler will be there next year so i guess it doesnt make a huge difference

welcome :wave:

I love gold rims. I approve.

we are making them gunmetal in a couple of weeks

Hai.

Nice car, my mom has a Spec V.

yes she does…ask her about the interiors bitch

boost is for pussies…Spray like me Mikey boy :slight_smile: