Not what youd expect...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjWwHPHxfi0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Didnt expect that.

totally expected that

MEAN wheelstand

I know its not common for Mopar’s to hang the wheels, sense its a GM thing, but as soon as I saw TT in the title and heard them spooling up on the trans brake, I knew what was coming.

So it was the “TT” in the title that gave it away for you and not the “does wheel stand”…

We got jeeps hanging the fronts.

I’ve never understood the domestic rivalry thing. I’m not trying to be ignorant, but aren’t Mustangs, Camaros, Chargers, etc. all heavy coupes with big power pushrod V8s? At least the Jap cars are all sorts of fucked up, turbo 4 cyl AWD, twin turbo 6 cyl RWD, 4 cyl FWD, turbo 4 cyl RWD or FWD, even mid engine supercharged RWD :rofl. Obviously a Civic isn’t in the same class as a Supra but Corvettes, Vipers, Camaros, Mustangs… same concept? No? Can a civilized discussion be had on the matter?

This thread sucks anyway so I figured I’ll clog it up with some senseless shit.

We have the same stuff. Awd, rwd v8’s out there. Some twin turboed ones as well. Weight and motor size are the biggest differences though. Such a the new 5.0 gt stang around 400rwhp stock and maybe 3700 lbs. My charger is 4450 pounds 5.7 ltr 345 rwhp average stock. The 50 hp less and 700 pound difference is a HUGE factor.

True. Just seems like it’s pretty much the exact same concept. Not saying I don’t like american cars, I will own a terminator and a C6 Z at some point in my life, but the repetitiveness is mildly amusing.

Yeah, goes the same for me. I respect and think turbo 4 cyls are cool but its all the same to me. Small motor big turbo shit.

Grand nationals, GNX, regal T Type, Turbo trans am, Turbo 4 cylinder fox, turbo ford probe etc…

The new GT’s are 35XX lbs fwiw.

Well excuse me captain fucking know it all.

You’re excused captain tard pants

no mustang has had a pushrod V8 since 1995…

:hug

about the last time adams ran too.

so what your saying is a slow car makes your slower car seem not as slow… when they are both standing naked on the scales?

just repped you

Everything is slow.