NOTHING BUT HYPE... edit: more runs, page 3

Steal that ish.

Awesome runs Bill! Should be cake to go 9’s now!

But for the love of god, please stop calling them shakedown runs. You’ve said that for every single pass you’ve done at the track so far this year. I’ll even be pleased if you call them practice runs, but no more shakedowns! :lol:

well going from a t56 to an auto i’d consider it a shakedown to see if anything goes wrong. nothing did. it isn’t practice it’s shaking the new setup down. making sure all is well. :nerd:

not a shakedown run? Going to the track with a 9 sec car and launching off the trans brake for the first time with a brand new tranny that you have never used before…

awesome man, congrats :tup: thats movin!

I hate all of you. :frowning:

NYI this friday? im calling in sick after i dyno the new cams so i may wanna try out the new power.

I’d love to but I think I’m going to be stuck working the the firetruck crowd at the fair. I’m curious whether my converter will hold all the way down the quarter

that VW was getting it done!!!

Bighands, choda, turbo, hats off to you guys. Crazy fast.

edit, holy shit @ mindless, nice

nice vids :tup:
i saw u bill on broadway and transit @ like 6:30ish maybe, slicks n skinnys on the street huh lol

shits slow Bill.Well done sir.Like your dad said it moves with a real tranny lol.

ugh, im starting to think automatic for my car as well after seeing how well bills car did with it. Only problem is its a little bit more involved for me.

tup… nice runs

:tup:

What are you coming off the line at?

What did you run pre auto 1/8th mile at NYI?

Rockin n Rollin :tup: All the blue machine needed was an automagic :slight_smile:

Nice, what was ur 60, & what launch rpm(did’nt hear u shoot’in anybody:))

thanks everyone :slight_smile:

i believe jw ultrabell (sfi bell i have that needs to be machined and bolted on) makes a case for all th400 and glide applications. thats what the supra guys use.

both times i hade the 2 step set at 3800rpms, pulling only 5* (because that is what happened to be in there at the time). i need to pull more timing with the two step, like 10-15* to start shooting people, lol. tire pressure was 18* warm. pinion was -2.5*. held the brake for abour 2-3 seconds then went. i was definitely happy with the 60fts, but i know there is a LOT on the table.

60fts were 1.53 then 1.51

previous best was at NYI i think with 12psi

at 14psi last night:

1.51 first time out woot

thats movin’. great set up

Last night sucked, I need to get my carb issues firgured out. 100’ out I get a rich spike of 8.4 afr, I think my powervalve is way too big. Off to the 1/4 mile today.

ouch, that is rich!