NOTHING BUT HYPE... edit: more runs, page 3

when I roll into the throttle it stays at 12.0-12.4 but at the first hit its getting way too much fuel.

you can see in turbos first vid he was waiting for like 7 seconds in the staging lights. i was purging nothing but air. I tried to spray him but not bottle.
also going to NYI friday.

Fast foci will be there taking pics

Great vids jt76!

mindless is kicking ass

What did mindless run? I can’t see vids here.

Looks like I might have to the turn up the boost!!! Nice Run Bill…

:tup:

Good runs guys and nice vids Jim

No wheels up no care…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ill see some of you guys at the track Friday!:eekdance:

7.15 @ 103

Bill–what tranny converter setup did you end up going with?

FWIW most cars usually run a solid .10 slower at lancaster in the 1/8th, meaning your pass right there would have been a 6.32ish at NYIRP, and most likely a high 9.

Good runs! :tup:

some of us did little wheelies

:tup: All around. Except Pat.

fuckin sick bro thats awesome

trans is a RMVB TH400 with a Brake
Converter is a “Carl Special”…he never had a clear answer as to what stall he was going for, but it stalls up around 6700rpms+/- when im wackin it down the road

6700! I didnt like my th400 with brake because I couldnt down shift on the street. You have to come to a really slow roll or a stop to put it in gear.

tell me about it. and ya, not being able to downshift is an adjustment

??? I can downshift my th400 on the street it just free rolls till you give it gas.

is it a RMVB with a brake? you aren’t supposed to downshift to 1st ever and to 2nd only at low speeds, or the internals free wheel rapidly and the clutches wear and shit can grenade. naga good.

i know different tranny builders will tell you different things, but what i was told and the general consensus is that you should not (are not supposed to period) downshift other than in the manner suggested

no downshifting… i like my feet

Bill, do you still like driving it around on the street as much as before?