NOTHING BUT HYPE... edit: more runs, page 3

To think you can run so much more boost … sick. Bill you going to the track next Tuesday?

How are your brakes holding up to this?? LOL
(just watched the vids)

yea that car hauls!

ya turbo very good runs.your car was the the quickest street car their.cause you can drive it their not tow it their,that is awsome…

freinds should not get other people involved in stolen shit…

Nice Times Turbo!!! Car looks great!`

How much more boost can you run exactly??

Whats the limiting factor once you reach the higher boost? Motor, turbo, or fuel??

I gotta see that thing run. Looks wicked!

i believe he wants 20-22 psi. fuel shouldn’t be much of an issue, nor should the turbo. the motor is built but keeping water in is the key here.

Auto tragic’s FTW:bigclap: Happiness is a great 60’:mpd:

auto for life click click i win !!!

went to the 1/4th mile tonight :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :snky:

Bill was letting off/ blowing through the converter as seen in the trap speeds :lol:

THat thing just looks so smooth… like grandma could drive it.

You guys keep throwing around blowing through the convertor…Thats more like the converter has an extremely high shift extension…blowing through converter would have you on the limiter.

Anyways :tup: nice times

Wrong. He’s blowing through the converter. He obviously has more power than what the converter was built to handle. Why do you add your limited knowledge to all of these drag racing threads when you don’t know DICK beyond bolt-ons? Quick…go do a google search and try to learn some more about cars.

Why must you always try to start an argument?

1.32 60 and 138mph?

His converter must not be that far off if he was having serious issues with stall speed those numbers wouldn’t be any where close. I would imagine its pretty close to dialed in for 14psi at this point…

1.34 was the 128. The 139 was on the 9.6, and that was at ~85% throttle all the way down the track at 7000rpms. Don’t believe me? Look my logs. Going to have o agree with joelster on this one. The 9.5 at 128 was because I blew right throgh, which was happening right after the 1/8th

You get it dynoed yet?

I thought last time we talked it was only pegging at 6K? not 7k

It was pegging 6k because it had the no vss limp mode on that was limited at 6200 Rpms. Quick fix. Now I have the limiter on at 72-7300rpms and if I got wot it easily still pulls through the converter

ah leet

This car is FAST!

Guess you can’t fake 1/4 mile vids. I stand corrected on the hype. :tup: