Nothing like free gift wrapping!

So I bought Susan a book from Barns and Noble and I was told there was free gift wrapping.

So I walked over and noticed he was from an organization–had a little box with donations. There was this old broad that previously held up the line because she didn’t know if she wanted a GIFT RECEIPT or not. Now she was having all 7 of her books wrapped.

“Oh I saw some girls here last week but I figured they were from an organization”

and the guy replies,

“Yes, well, I’m with the AIDS community __________” I forget the rest.

and she replies,

“Oh, the disease that God gave gay people!?”

So the nice person wrapping the gifts and I looked at each other like WTF. We later find out she is from North Tonawanda.

Which simply explained everything. :bloated:

Haaa haaa ahaaaaa…I would have been laughing out loud

hahaha.

For real?

Who the fuck says that?

Who the fuck thinks that!?

i agree shes a bum but y u baggin on nt jus becuz it is the most closed minded city in wny doesnt mean u have to tell the world…lol

ROFL

wow… love Barnes and noble…

i have a serious problem

every time, EVERY TIME i drive by borders or B&n i buy at least one book. i have 5 in the que right now for vaca :slight_smile:

I would much rather read his post
Than your intelligible typing

well if u dont like dont read it i didnt ask you to comment on my grammar did i dad??? I didnt think so

everyone know it was the disease God gave to black people! Sheshh!

(this was an off color bad taste joke that i thought was funny. However i didn’t actually mean that. It would have been much funnier if you didn’t have to put a disclaimer at the end of every joke out there.)

north tonawanda…or she could have been been from the great city of depew.

great story btw. i <3 your threads.

Sinclairville!?

Haha, ignorant old bags.

That theory blows annnnnd you drive a cobalt SS

I love it when you call me big poppa.