November 26th Cruise....

damn it i wana goooo

i wan to go but i’m still drunk

anyone go? how was it?

Fun times, triple digits in zee neon on zee highway…for an extended period of time…Viper was SIQ!

It was cool. Too high speed for my 3-speed auto though. I had to stay back a bit on those extended 100+mph sprints. That red Z moves pretty damn good too.

videos on the way

I cant wait, hopefully mike gets his up soon too, Good cruise :tup:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4799617839935272886&hl=en

Now i want Santora’s :frowning:

sick video i wish my car was running right i would have loved to roll with u guys!

Yeah…next cruise, needs to be a back country road southern tier drive…I enjoy that more then expressways w/ cops n shit.

Nice vid… two thumbs up!!! I really like that Audi…that car impressed me today. Let’s hope for some nice weather in the weeks to come so we can do this all over again.

Yeah, but your car looks as if it will rip anyone’s head off on zee highway :slight_smile: which looks (.)-(.) ies

sick video dave and the cruise truned out great when we all cought up

good times…i didnt know dave was taking video too, thought just mike was…which kinda aggrivated me…i always have the camera guy when i cruise, so i’m never on tape lol…i to this day dont even know what my car sounds like from outside of it…

not that i minded givin mike a ride…

but this now means i have to try to view this video…with 56K… :eek:

Ouch. You might be better off going to a friends house who has cable, to view it.

thx for the compliaments guys. it would have been way better if i had my own computer and not my parents and i didnt have to use windows movie maker. yucky

i will be posting mine up sometime tomorrow.

i didnt think so many people were going to go.Looked fun wish i was there

Very nice vid guy’s . We should do that a little more often. I agree
with the back road’s suggestion , that would be pretty sweet. Hope
the weather holds out for a while, you never know around here.