Now that the white stuff is starting to fall...

My snowboarding bug is bitting harder than ever, especially after seeing on the Holiday-Valley web-cams that Yodler was WHITE!!!

but to the point…

I need a new set of gloves this year, my hands either froze or were sweating so much they soaked my gloves then were frozen. Thus I’m looking for some recommendations on some 2-part gloves AKA: separate/removable liners.

Any opinions on a set I should look at or should I just head to a shop and see what I like??

Personally I hate the 2 piece gloves simply because they are a hassle to take apart and put back together

My hands get really cold too and I like Burton’s warmer gloves but they are a bit bulky and I feel like I am wearing a bear claw. I have a set that I only use on really cold days.

But I spend all my time in the terrain park so I need something super grippy too. Last season I used a pair of Grenade gloves which did the job pretty well.

Try some Grenade Gloves for something different I say

I would say go for a bulkier glove that will be warmer if you aren’t as picky as me and just want something warm.

I have a 2 piece glove too and they really aren’t that great, the inner is useless on its own plus they are a hassle. I still haven’t found a glove that I’ve been really happy with. I will probably go with gore-tex next time though. Burton has some nice looking gore gloves that are not too pricey.

as gay as this may sound…

get mittens. they always worked the best for me when i used to ski

fuckin werd

i have a really shitty pair of mittens that i paid < 20 dollars for, and i sweat profusely when I wear them. My girlfriend basically hates me for it.

I have Level gloves that are 2-piece. There is a vent near the knuckles too so if your hands are too hot, air will come out, if too cold then you can blow into them. AWESOME.

mittens > *

i have $10 mittens and never get cold.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:5,topic:38316"”]

fuckin werd

i have a really shitty pair of mittens that i paid < 20 dollars for, and i sweat profusely when I wear them. My girlfriend basically hates me for it.

[/quote]

why would your gf hate you for having sweaty hands?

I have a pair of glove/mittens. they are fleece gloves with the fingers cut off then a flap that folds over when you want your finger tips covered.

I have burton gloves with wrist protectors. They are awesome but are also like 70 bucks

Burton makes shitty gloves

yea, the problem I always have is my hands are fine starting out the day; but after about the 3rd run or so my hands are soaked, mostly from sweat I’m thinking, combined with some snow.

hmm… I saw some of the Dakine gloves that looked pretty good, but I’m not sure on anything with higher end gloves.

And I can’t stand mittens, never have been able too.

[quote=“vt1992s10,post:9,topic:38316"”]

I have a pair of glove/mittens. they are fleece gloves with the fingers cut off then a flap that folds over when you want your finger tips covered.

[/quote]

Hyperhyrdrosis with Brian Campbell lolz

I have been using gore tex burton mittens for 2 years now, they work great

my burtons f’in rock. Even the very tip of the finger never began to get cold. If it got too hot, they had vents you can open up.

burton mittens w/ glove liners ftw

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:11,topic:38316"”]

Burton makes shitty gloves

[/quote]

you gotta be kidding me, they’re the only ones i’ve found for boarding to be built even halfway decent

mittens > gloves… atleast in the warmth department…

dakine makes some good shit

Burton Mittens are my favs. :tup: