NOW THIS is a Credit Card bill

you just went against what you just said.

if you have a $500 limit, using it all and paying it off 2-3 times a month is not good for your credit.

:word: Black cards don’t really impact your credit though since there is no limit you don’t get that usage v limit bump

Not in the eyes of credit issuers.

You also want to keep a nice ratio of use vs limit… If you really wanted to get your score up.

MBNA Platinum. Cardholder since 96 when I had a $500 limit on an MBNA student card.

CC’s are for sucks, cash pwns.

o damn, whos black is that?

alll amex personal cards, no matter the color have soft limits

my platium personal has no limit technically but it wont let me charge 20k at once, but i can charge 20 1k things…

Its Joe D’s :lol: :slight_smile:

CASH ftw

Do you often carry around 12K in cash to settle a hotel bill?

Basically that’s what non-blue AMEX cards are, cash. You don’t pay interest b/c you pay them off at the end of the month.

Having a fuccillo sized line of credit is good, if you stay on top of your payments. Credit score is determined by how timely your payments are and what kind of percentage of your credit line you actually use. If you have a credit line of $200, but only have a balance of 10 cents, that’s fine, I guess. It’s a pretty small percent. Inversely, if you have a credit line of 20k, but your balance is 19k, and you have multiple late/insufficient payments, then that is bad. This is just the little bit I know. for more in depth information, I’m sure some people at the bank could help you out a bit more.

as for the original post…HOLY CRAP.

i have had 2 credit cards for about 7 months and i have a good credit rating…i belive like 760 or something? in my credit report it said nothing about charging close to your limit as long as you pay it off.