now this is something that will really give you chills

we have 2 tracks assclown.

they unlike the other mooching teams of the city don’t want tax payers to foot the bill for their stadium. moron.

on the other hand what can we expect from someone who buys a AEM EMS and a homemade log manifold with holes in it

whats going on with the arena anyways???

than u can say mario is famous for all of that…b/c Roberto was latian, u say thats were his fame came from? not for having 3,000 hits or being able to throw a man out all the way from deep right field??? Or being World Series MVP???

Saving ur team from being moved has nothing do to with what kind of athlete u are!!!

im not saying is the greatest athlete ever, but to say mario is, is just to much a bold statement

what about Joe Montana, Johny U., or Dan Marino. What about Hank Aarron or Barry Sanders, or other great running backs? like Walter Payton…im just saying Mario >* is just way to bold of a statement!!! Personally i think Michael Jordan is one of the most amazing athletes!!!

hush mario>* for hockey

Sweet we got ourselves a Bitch fight I got money on Jenn who else is in?

Jenn is not a bitch but Ill still throw money down on her :mrT:

lol a bitch fight would be you and shelby

^ :rofl:

i love lemieux!!! (no homo). cool vid, Boosted. fuck the haters in this thread, Lemieux > *

:rofl:

i miss lemieux already

thanx for the years mario :sadwavey:

and i think mario is the best athlete to play here.he did so much for the city of pittsburgh and hockey.if we wouldnt have drafted him hockey wouldnt have been saved twice.

My Sister used to serve him coffee at the *bucks down in Sewickley… she said he was pretty much an asshole.

-TJ

1. Which athlete do you think has meant the most to Pittsburgh?

56.7% Mario Lemieux

15.8% Terry Bradshaw

15.2% Roberto Clemente

5.7% Jerome Bettis

3.0% Franco Harris

2.1% Willie Stargell

1.5% Jack Lambert

recent poll that was on espn

btw, i agree with the results of the poll

reberto clemente should be above terry bradshaw. but i pretty much agree.

2 time superbowl mvp… football > baseball.
roberto loses by default

Bubby Brister >*

i totally agree with that