penguins....wow

“i honestly think our defenses number one goal is to be the worst in the nhl, and they are doing a great job at it.”
^ from the penguins head coach.

once again we lost tonight…we suck. All hope for sports in pittsburgh rests in the steelers hands.

no thank phenome sidney for tonights loss. they had the game won 3-2 but he interfered

he got pushed if u watch it … and he wasnt in the box when they scored the winning goal

I just saw on the news that Mario is more or less looking at offers on the team :dunno:

he was but he dove. he dives a lot man. and if the pens would have scored there and the one by crosby a few minutes later the rangers wouldn’t have come back IMO

so whats their record?

I lost interest in them real fast this year, I used to like hockey

11-26-9

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=Ap3SApJNnCdcWy0FJNi1O1V7vLYF?slug=ap-penguins-sale&prov=ap&type=lgns

FOR SALE

article is wrong the lease ends in June 07. He had a local buyer a few monthes ago that would have just built his own arena but they didn’t want to sell

i agree but be careful you may get deleted for this :down:

:owned:

x2…they never would have been on the power play…that goal counts, we win the game

ya that was said well before the game hes putting the team up for sale…

wonder if mark cuban will buy the team??? he is from this area, mt. lebo or mt. washington i think

he wanted it and then backed out because lemieux retracted his offer… :dunno what will happen: …although paying more taxes to build another new sports arena/stadium isn’t something I really want to do…