NXIVM: Your local neighborhood cult.

Some of you may remember close to 2 years ago now I made a thread about the bunch of weirdos next to my shop here and finding out they were a group called NXIVM (Nexium)

A self enlightenment group focused on behavioral manipulation to make you a better person.

Anyways, the times union did a 4 part series talking about the different aspects of NXIVM and how fucked up it really is. This shit really is creepy for me as I have exchanged a few words here and there with the “Vanguard” :lol (AKA Keith Ranerie) before I knew what was going on when I’d see him standing outside waiting for one of his girlfriends to come pick him up.

This guys a ridiculously smart fucked up individual who prays on the weak. Thankfully I think they have been out of this plaza for a few months now but really wanna see this scumbag in jail.

http://www.timesunion.com/nxivm/

Its some long reading, but i’ve always been fascinated by fucked up individuals like this group so it was quite intriguing for me, i guess more so because some of this was going on literally next door to me

i read it aswell. have been keeping up with any NXIVM news for yrs. i cant believe nobody has just kicked this guys ass. just cant let him see ur face…bc he will be a bitch and bring u to court lol