NY '04 STi. WRB.Wingless.536WHP.Tons of mods

SOld, it’s been fun.

Car is a fucking beast Byron.

Such a sick car and awesome seller. Good luck buddy

jesus christ

good luck with the sale man, cars been around forever and is a beast.

I remember you from a rather old Super Street Magazine that was covering Nopi… as well as Judgement Day… car has come a long way. Good luck!!

bump for a sweet car.

thanks guys

added mileage
48k w/ 10k on MPS motor.

remember seeing this back in the day at Mohud autox events, like 5-6 years ago (FMCC Days).
Amazing build!

Still got the original wing?

Well worth the money. Good luck with the sale Byron.

original wing is mated to a chargespeed wing adapter. I would swap to that trunk for no additional charge. You could remove the adapters and have a stock sti wing easily.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/byroll01/subaru/l_580f09974a0659bb36efa50d2372911a.jpg

love it man! wish i had the loot

this is one of the few cars that is heavily modded and worth every penny of it, if not more. If someone wants a true Sti work of art, that is turn key and ready to go, this is the absolute only car you will find.

i can’t say enough good things about both the car and the seller. Sad to see this car going, but hope it goes to someone who will continue to make this car great.

BUMP!

awesome seller here. Glws!

I love your car… just sayin. If you get a chance, can you send me some pics of the rollcage on the inside? I like how it seems to not interfere with the interior much at all.
my email is kenlarowe (at) nycap.rr.com

Thanks and GLWS!

I hate u Byron

Glws… awesome settup.

Does the plate come with the car? lol

going through old pictures because of this, still liked the stock wing with extension, and the road trips to canada.