NY '04 STi. WRB.Wingless.536WHP.Tons of mods

I remember chasing down this car on Tracey lane in the 911 Turbo 3.6 back when we went up to Moon. Remember that day Byron? I should have put the hammer down on you but my friend sitting shotgun looked like he was about the shit his pants all over the seat :rofl:rofl

I’m pissed I inspected this and still got fucked out of a ride lol

I’ll make up for it after the 996TT get tuned :haha

O tay

Damn Byron, Sorry to see this thing go. It is a HELL of a car. Still in my top 5 fav cars of all time…lol. But good luck with the sale!!

glws, car is deff proper

I rode in this car once, I think its the first and only time i’ve ever met byron

Thing pulls like a champ

inspection is up right now. Maybe next week, b4 I put it up?

\yup, what a fun day. Love that road.

I was wondering why you weren’t riding my ass. haha.

When was that? It’s insane now. The Blouch turbo and headwork with 8k rpm. IDK how to describe it.

Shit… nearly 2 years ago now I think

Sick car!!

Is the Merc that much better?

Nope. Just different. I just don’t have the desire to cruise around in some super modded stiff, loud car these days. The Benz doesn’t handle even close. But it’s super comfortable, really fast, stops great and looks fantastic.

straight up awesome car

It’s Tracy Road, motherfucker:rofl

FWIW, my friend has an open challege to anyone that can think’s they can beat him on that road in a similar car.

where is tracey road i wanna play

in think the inhabitants of Tracy road arent going to get much sleep anytime soon…

Up by me, right off exit 30 of the Northway. Get off exit 30, take a right, and it’s down a little ways on the left.

oh man, if i crash thats a long tow home lol