NY laws - no hood?

^^ya, i know most wont like it, but eh, i dont care. i love it.

the car was built in my garage by myself and 2 good friends of mine. there isnt a single thing on it that wasnt done by our hands. we started the first weekend in january, and we had it done in late june. was quite the interesting project, thats for sure

Long ago the requirement was to at least have a fan shroud and a battery hold down.

wow i like those tails on there, the bumper could be taking in a bit but other than that the rear looks good

the headlights look hot too!

I’m not laughing. It looks like quality work. It’s totally not my thing though…

can you tuck that rear bumper in a lil bit and perhaps put some spacers on teh rear wheels to make them stick out a lil more?

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5093/kumho033gq5.jpg

omg its back!!!

Not my cup of tea because its a little too wide all around for me but still appears to be quality work. Why didn’t you change your stock shift assembly though with all that other custom work?

looks good man

[quote=“Boomin99GT,post:27,topic:33642"”]

Not my cup of tea because its a little too wide all around for me but still appears to be quality work. Why didn’t you change your stock shift assembly though with all that other custom work?

[/quote]

in the pics, the car isnt 100% together. notice the no wipers or rear view, lol. i worked on puting it back together up until about 10 mins before the show, and forgot a few things. but that will be fixed. shortened since it has the most rediculous height to it, and a new knob w/ a boot.

thanks for the comments all, good or bad

not my thing. but damn that looks good. excellent work i must say :tup: a TON of people dont do it the right way and u did :clap: that paint looks awesome too

[quote=“psphinx81,post:30,topic:33642"”]

not my thing. but damn that looks good. excellent work i must say :tup: a TON of people dont do it the right way and u did :clap: that paint looks awesome too

[/quote]

offtopic- i lol’ed at the tagret ad cuz they have a poster on the wall of a pic thats the waves of your sig.

:picard:

not my style but the work looks quality. :tup:

ya the work looks good but im not diggin the widebody with the uber shitty wheel fitment.

nice work! if you bump out the wheels a bit just to fit the widebody this thing will be hot as hell

thanks guys. i wanted to get a deeper dish rim to pull out the meet the widebody, but the way the QP’s are, i would have to completely tub the wells, and build custom tubs, and possibly even swap in an IRS from an alero.

but who knows. we’ll see what next year brings. I either wanna sell it, or if not, just go completely wild with it. thought about doing a RHD conversion. idk, i need to get back to doing some side jobs first.

Only thing I don’t really like is the rear bumper. The rest of the car looks nice :tup:
good work!

w t f

word, nice job, i like it. who did the marbalized paint work?

thanks man! my boy JR did the paint. he has the green accord with the marble flames.