NYC race. S1 Ep 2?

In a slightly Top Gear - esque move I’m planning on doing an NYC end to end race this summer.

Bike VS Car VS bicycle VS subway/bus.

I’ll obviously need some help with other drivers.

All expenses paid for the participants.

One day event.

Start at the northern end of Manhattan and shot down to the south end of the island.

I’ll also need about 3 camera volunteers to get the street shots and be ride alongs and one at the finish line as well.

Should be a blast.

:thumbup:clap

On a second thought, I’ll pick a different/bigger route, not just Manhattan so the bridges and tunnels play an equation and it’s more challenging.

What car should we be competing against?

The Miata as an urban small vehicle?

Cossey’s Porsche if he so desires, to show that HP > All… in theory

Or a big SUV rental, mimicking Top gear?

Hahaha perfect

“Bikes are faster then cars/transit” :ponder

i wanna ride with you and do the camera stuff

You’re more then welcome to.

Guy on a bicycle will have one camera on a helmet or handle bars, bike will have at least one go pro type camera on it, vehicle will have one internal and somebody will have to follow the person using public transport to shoot him.

All the outside bike/car/motorcycle scenes from the streets or other vehicles will be shot post race.

word, get at me when it comes down to actually doin this up, looks like a big operation and a bunch of tickets LOL

Use the stock aerial footage from the city once the race is introduced

Meet in the outskirts if Brooklyn in a large open parking lot or a random forgotten area such as in the american race special.

Biker will arrive last

“Now we are familiar that Top Gear did a similar race in season X ep X, but we did not feel that it was applicable to what some call the busyest city in the world (insert stock footage of traffic/people and cars)”

“what we’re going to do is race from the southern side of brooklyn to the northern side of central park”

Vlad - starts with SV, introduces it, describes it and then gets handed the bicycle
Cossey - whatever car he wants really
Archie/Jerrod - public transport?