NYC V2.0...

As I stated in a previous thread, myself, aero93, his GF, and anonymous CP went to NYC last Friday/Saturday. We stayed at the Trump Soho which is, and probably will be, the best place I have ever stayed in - it was my birthday so why not go HAM?

The view from the room is insane, the master bedroom was in direct line with 6th Ave and had a great view of the Empire State Building. Curtains and lights could be controlled through the TV which I thought was pretty cool. Wet bar comes fully stocked, however you have to pay for what you drink….8oz. cans of RedBull are $8 if you are wondering.

High-res images of some of the views can be found in my Flickr here (click actions > view all sizes): http://www.flickr.com/photos/killerblackbird/sets/72157626945318777/

1. 6th Ave. at night

1. Brochure Truck from up high lol

2. Master Bedroom

3. Master Bathroom (I think every room had a TV and phone in it)

1. Living Room

2. Second Bedroom; Overlooked New Jersey…I guess thats the one bad thing about the place.

1. At first I was like: :excited Then I found out you have to pay for what you drink and I was like: :’( Grey Goose was $95, two of those bottles on the door I think were close to $400 each :eek3

Looked like an awesome time, did you pop one of those bottles in the fridge?

Looks like fun man

i wish i could take photos like a baws…

i also just lold pretty hard at work from that last pic…

good stuff man

AWESOME pictures. NYC is pretty crazy went there for the first time ever back in May for work.

Goose for $85 isn’t even bad. Bottle of goose at LAX in Vegas was $400. :rofl

Was it $95 for the little bottle of goose?!

haha, looks like fun

Was in NYC Sat night and stayed at the W Downtown. We got a table and did bottle service at Sky Room; bottle of goose was $600, Jameson was $395.

that shit is 50ml !!! I could see a full, big bottle being loot, but $85 for a “mini-goose” is fucking nuts

Pictures + room are absolutely sick d00d

#10, Parked in front of a fire hydrant?! lol

Jim your photos are sick.

That is all.

Nice

Fuck. No. :lol
One of the bottles was Cristal :excited It was a great time, I’ll more than likely do it again someday. Service was excellent at the Hotel, you couldn’t ask for anything better.

:wow Its crazy what they charge everywhere.
If you were too lazy to make your own drink you could phone the front desk and they would send someone up to make it for you.

:rofl aero93 was in the truck, actually his idea to take the photo lol

Thanks man!

those pics should be the ones used on the website… looks like you know how to do it big!