NYIRP - 10/25

no clue. true trac seems to have alot of issues. there’s a true trac death thread on the tech.

yea man last time i was about ready to drive it off a cliff. im much happier today

Lot of fast cars, nice to see people running faster. Its wasn’t even that great of weather for running alot faster.

pics off my camara, not alot. Got alot of vid, I’ll make somthing later

WTF was the buick regal running?

me and my buddy came up yesterday.He had the turbo gsr that wouldnt catch traction at all haha.But it was still fun.cool seeing cars from here.I

green coupe with swirleys? what was his best time

Set my new PB yesterday 12.79 @ 106.45 with 1.80 60’

edit: Ill post some pics and my timeslips when I get to my desk top at home

ya actually thats my 95 gsr best time oddly enough was with two people both times ran 13.6@106 and highest trap of the day was like a 13.7@109 was a real blast. First time to the track this year and with this car I was pretty pleased with it for running down a time like that with 4 year old snows that were so hard they look just like they did when I left the house haha. I belive I ran cobraman thing smoked me dang you and your slicks

What did choko run?

i think he was running like 12.4s he was on street tires for most of the day and then he was having clutch issues

Cobra, you on spray and I would be a good run :tup:

i agree i think it would be close

Yesterday was my first time at the 1/4 with the 335. This was my best ET of the day and my highest trap was 112.72. I could definitely benefit from getting the 60’ down. A lot of time was lost between shifts as the car seems to almost bog if you get back on the throttle too quickly. EDIT: 12.7@110.