NYIRP results 6.24

sorry, I’ve been away from a computer for the last few days.

Well I didn’t run as well as I hoped but, w/o the humidity and if my exhaust manifold was actually bolted to the head with all the bolts, I might have been a bit faster.

My best run was:
R/T .713
60ft 1.811
1/8 8.028
MPH 88.31
1/4 12.501
mph 110.56

I had my boost controller maxed out and I still was only running 20-21psi, so I hope to get everything else buttoned up, my EGT installed, manifold bolts fixed, and a cooler night to run and see what she’ll do. I was really hoping for a 12.2 out of the night but I can’t complain too much about a 12.5 I guess. We’ll see in a couple of weeks.

60ft’s should have been at least a tenth of a second faster, so I’m not sure if it’s the clutch or I just suck at driving.

didnt you run a shitload faster in the gayth at lancaster? im actually really surprised by this…

im sure you will run better next time… when i ran my 12.8@108, my 1/8th et was like 8.3-8.4ish. it seems to me that your trap should be a little higher than 110, almost like all your power is down lower, and it struggles up top.

Seems like your car is dieing off up top…

I went 12.6 with a 8.17 1/8th mile and a 1.92 60`

That seems pretty inline with his 1/8th…actually almost identical.

STFU n00b

PS. I love you

And it sounds like Jordan needs to buy a certain 54trim turbo that a sexy guy I know is selling, you know, for that TOP END! :wink:

no 12’s for skrappAr

evAr

muahahahaha

I can’t really say why my car was sucking it up the other night. I really couldn’t get much going, when I initally ran a 12.8 I was going to shoot myself (my trap was 109 BTW). It felt damn fast down the track, but nothing came out of it.

I ran a 7.9 at Lancaster which was about .08 seconds faster than my best run at NYIRP, and I was at 17 psi with Knock holding me back, although it was a lot cooler. Being at 20-21psi w/ no knock, I would think I would do much better, so I can’t really be for sure, I guess I have to get everything toghether and running 100% and try it again in a few weeks.

And my 60ft times were lacking too… I don’t know if it was the track or my clutch (although the clutch seemed to hold well).

This trip to the track was honestly my first trip to a 1/4 mile ever, so it was more of a learning experience.

keep practicing at the 1/4 mile, after about 5-6 runs you will be a pro. Get the launch down and you should shave off some time.

damn skrapper… as hoping to see you put up 12s… your probably waiting for me to line up with ya…

I may go up again on wed but it is highly depending upon JDMR2 and his car’s status.

after checking all the DSM times on the huge tuners list, I’m about right in terms for the trap in the 1/8 and 1/4 and et for each. Nothing to show that it is dieing up top. If I ran a 12.5 with a trap of 107, then that would show something significant.

Thats what I did…Your car is fast as is…but it def. has more pooptential.

definitely a trip to NYI being planned for this friday

hooray for a day off

prays for a running car to celebrate the day off

nice times guys, dont be too hard on yourselves, lots of factors go in to runnin a good time, its realy tough to put together the perfect run in the perfect conditions!

ya no doubt, my car runs slow in the heat of the day