nyirp this fri 8/17???

well, im not sure if ill be able to get to the track much more for the rest of the year, so i kinda wanted to get there this fri. Ive go my AAA card ready and i just need to install my walbro fuel pump and i should be ready for some 11sec passes in the bimmer.

Anyone else wanna go?

I’ll be up there

hmm i think i wanna go

if i didnt have to friggin work…

bump, anyone else gunna go? im not going if i gotta roll out by myself. I hate going to the track alone.

I’d LOVE to go and get some baseline passes in GTO, especially seeing how it’s going to be nice and cool. Me and Jeller have been trying to get to NYIRP since the Evo V’s were out. LOVE your avatar also.

My friend we did a L92 setupon his 06gto wants to try to go. Weather is looking better and better, there pushing the rain back.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/hourbyhour/14481?from=36hr_topnav_vacation

I’m go sat to get a couple runs in…

I’ll be there leaving buff around 4

im sooo glad i drove all the way out there to see a closed track. Apparently it rained there.:frowning:

that would piss me off…

are they open on sat 8/18?? i know it says full program, but im not sure what that means exactly.

yes, they’ll be open, they run the point’s program w/full on race cars, anyone can race. The traction is better when the big boys r runnin. U will need to run in the Pro class(No-Box-starting line electronics) b/c ur faster than the street class limit of 14.0. U will get tons of pass,es

wish i could go :frowning: still waiting on a back tire… ugh

bah, sleeping in pwned me. working nights sucks. oh well. Im gunna try to get out there again on another day. next weekend is no good for me either since its my wedding anniversary and ill be in out of town.

so its looking like sept ill try to go out and beat my best.

Ya i did the same drove through the storm all the way up there only to park and get rained on as soon as I got out.