Oct/28 NYIRP

TEST & TUNE and optional BOX & NO-BOX GAMBLER’S RACE!! (weather permitting - call track for info

[COLOR=Black]20% chance of rain :slight_smile:
[/COLOR]
http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/28.gif?12132006
Mostly Cloudy
63°F

It’ll probably rain, not too good.

if the weathers nice I’ll be there

Weather permitting I’ll be there!

We had a light sprinkle pass before the sun went down, but it dried up. Hopfully it stays dry over night. And the sun comes out sunrise till the gates open. With the 15-20mph winds the track dries out, if it dose get wet tonight. I know if its cloudy, little sun, and wind. I don’t see bob being that into busting the machines out to dry the track manually, for this last TnT date.

weather in great here

just called

tracks open sunny, and its dry. No rain on their radar. Weather.com only shows a little east rochester later.
they did get rain overnight, but the wind dried it all :cool:

10-28-07 9 am weather update - the sun is out, the track is dry. gate opens at 11 am (gate near tower). time trial run from noon-6. optional box & no-Box gambler’s race (100% payback) begins at 4 pm. price is $13 to race or watch. please note: we are out of racing fuel.

Im leaving in a few. :frowning:

See you guys there.

Good times!

wish my bike had heat… lol… i would have been down for this… next season… we’ll see

I didnt feel like driving there by myself so ended up going to Lancaster instead.

^^ I headed out to lancaster to watch a friend and thought i saw that big front mount coming at me on genesee…

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:10,topic:37698"”]

Good times!

[/quote]

x2