NYS to issue new gold plates starting today

lol. :clap:

There better be some white/blue plates left when I come back in June. I wonder how many tickets someone can get for painting their license plate. Hmmm…

Just got a gold set… I would upload the picture but I cant load any attachments currently… they all fail :confused:

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/speedracer18t/P4040311.jpg

Shit, I better register my Jetta asap. The worst part is I have to take it off the road every winter, so I basically HAVE to get custom plates so I don’t get the piss plates next year. Another fee, wonder if they figured on people doing that? Go NY:mad:

i was at the dmv today aswell, saw them in person

I want them bad, but I just transfered my shitty white n blue old ones :frowning:

I have 3 boxes of white and blue plates left so come buy a car and I’ll issue you the white/blue ones!!

Saw them on a yellow mustang vert today, totally shitty.

went to the dmv today. i got the blue/white ones and big e was right after me and got the new gold ones… I WIN!!!

haha i saw you today driving down patrick today and thought wow those plates are truly ugly

am i the only one that likes these? ill asgree that theyll look like ass on 95% of whats on the road now but for some reason ILISM

You mean they were out of them already? FML, I wonder if the smaller DMVs still have them. It looks like the personalized plates are all the yellow ones now too. I didn’t go through the trouble of ditching the amber lights on my car to put an ugly yellow plate on it. I may be buying custom blue plates with a bird or Niagara Falls on them LOL!

After a few days I think there growin on me against the blue of the car. I take it you live around the corner from me haha

i like them. retro style ftw

hahahah this is so funny but so sad at the same time. cuz it really is true

i almost puked this morning.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/psphinx81/newplate.jpg

I want them on my truck bad, 7 month my regie is up and im switching over to gold plates

I saw a light blue Vette with the new plates and they looked terrible. Why mostly yellow, wtf…

I got mine on order for the bike. I like them.

Got plates monday and they were blue/white. Talked to the dmw woman and she said buffalo has pallets full of blue/white plates left still to be distributed to all the local dmvs.

Wooooo I got blue white.

Bump. Anyone get plates lately? I gotta register my car tomorrow and was wondering who has got blue plates recently and where, so I can do the least amount of calling around to local DMVs. I really slacked on this, so I’m willing to travel to get them, LOL.