New Plates

I was just watching the news, and they dropped the new license plate mandate. They are still going to eventually make our plates blue and gold, but we don’t have to pay to replace our current plates anymore. I’m glad that bullshit is over.

WIN

ny ftl

I dont see why they need to change the plates at all in any case. Theyre still issuing plates that start with E, meaning they have F-Z left to go.

They said they already spent hundreds of thousands on materials for the new plates, so they are going to gradually make the switch when our current plate materials run out.

I am in the wrong line of work :Idiots

CBS6

“The Department of Corrections has put in a purchase order for embossed metal sheeting for the metal plates, with the first shipment costing $858,000, according to the Governor’s Office. The labor will be carried out by inmates in the New York state correctional system.”

They dont start at A and work their way down…

My point exactly.

Ya but you dont have inmates working for you at 26 cents a day

or do you :shifty

Inmates shouldn’t be making 26 cents a day. They’re fucking inmates that should be doing shit for free since everyone already pays for their current “home” But no, no inmates here. Could use a chain gang to clean the fuggin snow off my property though.

OT…Still nerve racking that the state pays a partial payment of 800K for die stamped recycle aluminum sheets with some fritzy enamel paint :Idiots :Idiots

i drove by the day after the storm to look at a truck… place is a mess, and you collected more shit then the last time i was up there :lol

Hunts or my shop? We just threw out some 16 odd tons of steel a couple months ago from my place and we have another dumpster here now with about 16-18tons it in. Shit’s getting cleaned up here like no tomorrow!

(we threw a ~8 ton forklift and a ~3 ton skid steer in there but you wouldn’t know it unless you crawled on top and went diggin:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl)

:rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I wonder if theyll ever saying anything…

“Uh yes is this Adam?”
“Yes sir”
“I think you left your forklift in our dumpster”
“I dont own a forklift anymore”

Click.

Thats why NYS is broke as a joke. They spend money without finalizing a decision. Any good bussiness, never goes out and produces something prior to making a decission to roll something out. Thats like Ford building a million new cars but after they are all lined up at the dealerships, they are like… mehh I dont want to sell them now.

Dont get me wrong, I am glad they atleast got half a brain and took back their stupid ass decission to make us buy new plates… I am just equally as pissed at nys becasue they already spent MORE OF OUR money yet again, for no good reason.

So the whole reason for this was to generate revenue, but now they are not charging us extra money, but still buying new plates. WTF, this place is a fucking joke. I bet if the blind ass governor can see the plates he’s fire the dumbass’s that designed them. :rofl Probably not though…

Yup. Once again, completely backwards thinking by NYS.

I honestly think that they sit around and say, “Humm, ok everyone here at this big round table, what would be the right thing to do for this issue we have infront of us? OK, that sounds like a great idea everyone, lets now do the exact opposite. Meeting dismissed.”

i fucking KNEW they already made the goddamn plates

lol you should go to prison then, you can stamp all the plates you want haha

BA-ZING!:thumbup