NYSafetyTrack

TTD’s was out for me being that they’re only holding 2, 2 day events @ NYST. (I really dont want to travel to NJMP)

I don’t know of any others besides TPM, but being my first year doing track days, I’ve heard good things about TPM, so I figured, what the hell, give em’ a shot.

I plan on doing at least 4 track days this year. But still, Inside Pass made more sense @ $75 + $190 a track day rather than $300 + $150 a track day. If I do 5 or 6, then I should’ve went with Full Throttle, but, I don’t know what the future holds so, f00k it. :lol

I sold that crap a long time ago. It never completely fit right (Probably because it was downed a few times) and I had to use zipties to keep the bottom from rubbing against the front tire. I actually traded them for Renthal clip-ons, but then sold the clip-ons not thinking I was gonna be able to keep the bike.

Either this year or next year I think I’m gonna pick up a cheap track bike. Maybe like an 03 R6 or something. Or, just get some Armour Bodies for the current R6 and have it do double duty. For now though, just gonna use the Rossi fairings on the track to see how I like the track. After my first track day will determine how much cash I’m dropping. :lol