NYSpeed BBQ Cruise

G/H lot. Autocross lot.

http://facilities.rit.edu/campus/maps/general/generallarge.gif

maybe… i dont even know any details on the event… ill have to do some searching

Fuck. I dont know if I am going to be able to go out there now… stuff came up. we’ll see.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:43,topic:34510"”]

Fuck. I dont know if I am going to be able to go out there now… stuff came up. we’ll see.

[/quote]

your going /end

So are we all meeting somewhere? This thread has mentioned RIT, Mighty, and Southgate. Is there a Meet at all 3? If so that’s Lame.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:45,topic:34510"”]

So are we all meeting somewhere? This thread has mentioned RIT, Mighty, and Southgate. Is there a Meet at all 3? If so that’s Lame.

[/quote]

Probably all 3. I’m in Rochester so I’m meeting at RIT, seems like that’s where all the Rochester people are meeting, not sure about the Buffalo folks.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:45,topic:34510"”]

[/quote]

do you really think people who are meeting at RIT, want to drive out to buffalo, JUST to drive back again out towards rochester? lol

and us in the southtowns area dont feel like driving out to mighty just to come back this way somewhat…and Jay i saw u yesterday…I dunno if u knew it was me

lol where was that at ? i don’t remember, were you in the sentra?

yea on union at seneca maybe

hmmm we’ll have to see how things look on sunday

park zip is 14427

Sunday 2

Sunny
http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/32.gif?12122006

High
79°F
Low
58°F
Precip: 0%

:bump:

why is there so much debate still about cruise/ride there?

i’m still for my idea…

people in the northtowns, meet at mighty at Noon

Depart from mighty at 12:30, be at southgate by 12:50…

meanwhile…

people from the southtowns meet at southgate at 12:30…

at 12:50, northtowns people (or those in favor of this plan) pass by southgate on a slight, barely out of the way detour, and stop in to create a mass cruise.

everybody departs from southgate at 1PM…shortly after the northtowns crew shows up…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:47,topic:34510"”]

do you really think people who are meeting at RIT, want to drive out to buffalo, JUST to drive back again out towards rochester? lol

[/quote]

I should have excluded the RIT part from my post, I mainly meant it is stupid for the Southtowns/Northtowns crews to roll up separate. We are not that far apart.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:53,topic:34510"”]

why is there so much debate still about cruise/ride there?

i’m still for my idea…

people in the northtowns, meet at mighty at Noon

Depart from mighty at 12:30, be at southgate by 12:50…

meanwhile…

people from the southtowns meet at southgate at 12:30…

at 12:50, northtowns people (or those in favor of this plan) pass by southgate on a slight, barely out of the way detour, and stop in to create a mass cruise.

everybody departs from southgate at 1PM…shortly after the northtowns crew shows up…

[/quote]

Agreed

nicely done. I feel like wer not gonna be havin too many people at southgate tho. I wanna see at least 10 cars there before the mighty guys show up

Ok can someone please do me a favor. I am going to buffalo today(Kenmore area) for a bachelor party and am staying overnight then was planning to procede to the BBQ.

Can someone please tell me which mighty we are meeting at. I only know of the one on Transit, which i think is still considered Depew. Its the new one they just built.

If someone can give me a intersection or a rough address of the mighty we meet at. I will gladly meet you guys there. at what looks like Noon.

its at the sheridan/eggert intersection right past the blvd

i kinda maybe wanna go tomorrow and just hang out…but dont wanna drive.

Alright one last thing. Is it a singular building or is it in a plaza. Is it the same one in Biged88s burnout video?