NYSpeed @ Dunville: Track Day #3 Discussion and Pics/Vids

Is that me that passed by in the first few seconds of the last video?

[quote=“POOPRA,post:76,topic:35659"”]

What mods are done to the SHO?

[/quote]

SS Y-pipe, 9lb Fidanza flywheel , Quaife Diff, 80mm Lightning MAF, Tweecer RT Tuner , Plx 300 WB o2, Gen III Sub frame, Konis inserts, Eibach springs, Subframe connectors, H-brace, adjustable rear control arms, TPR bushings, 20.6F-26R sways, 13" PBR Front brakes, 11.6" rears, Team dynamics PR2 wheels, X1010 HID driving lights

I was running the car at a very comfy 11.5:1 out there so if you seen black smoke that would be why. Also pulled a few degs of timing from where i normally run it at. Better safe than sorry.

[quote=“somedude,post:82,topic:35659"”]

ishodu has track video from his car posted on shoforum.com want me to cross link it here?

[/quote]

It’s already in the thread (Post #74).

Merged all post trackday #3 discussion into one spot.

man, i always miss these, im either working, at school, or my car is broke…usually the car is broke. hopefully this year’s tax return and such can buy me a new manifold and a turbo-back exhaust so i can tune this thing properly with no exhaust leaks. i REALLY want to go to the next one and get some lessons from someone

[quote=“Ishodu,post:83,topic:35659"”]

SS Y-pipe, 9lb Fidanza flywheel , Quaife Diff, 80mm Lightning MAF, Tweecer RT Tuner , Plx 300 WB o2, Gen III Sub frame, Konis inserts, Eibach springs, Subframe connectors, H-brace, adjustable rear control arms, TPR bushings, 20.6F-26R sways, 13" PBR Front brakes, 11.6" rears, Team dynamics PR2 wheels, X1010 HID driving lights

I was running the car at a very comfy 11.5:1 out there so if you seen black smoke that would be why. Also pulled a few degs of timing from where i normally run it at. Better safe than sorry.

[/quote]

I really wish I would have had more time to talk to you. or even go for a ride. that is one heck of a car, I had no idea you had so much done to it. I definately wanted to look at the gen3 subframeswap.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:65,topic:35659"”]

Just wait for the DVD.

[/quote]

so we’ll be seeing the track day vids come…june? july?

:lol:

Vids??? :slight_smile:

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:87,topic:35659"”]

you we’ll be seeing the track day vids come…june? july?

:lol:

[/quote]

you we will be for sure:lol:

[quote=“theblue,post:70,topic:35659"”]

I have some… it’s something like 300mb unedited and 30mb compressed for web. what I don’t have is a place to put it… give me FTP or other and I’ll gladly provide.

[/quote]

ygpm

[quote=“theblue,post:79,topic:35659"”]

I have video, will try to get online tonight

[/quote]

Pretty long tonight, going on 5 days

http://www.dmoffitt.net/videos/theblue-dunville-sept15.wmv

crappy quality, boring at times…

there is a bunch of out of car stuff if you get bored watching my in car parts.

Nice vid theblue. Thanks for sharing.