NYSpeed @ Dunville: Track Day #3 Discussion and Pics/Vids

Any more pictures?

… or VIDEOS Josh?? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:nono:

Patience boys and girls…

The amount of people with cameras always amazes me because of the lack of photos following an event. I guess I’m going to have to start shooting again and not helping people so we can actually get some photos of the event. I counted atleast 3 people shooting on the front straight, I saw two guys near the 180/kink, and another 2 guys standing on the small hill by the double left hander leading into the final straight when I was drifting the Z. All with cameras…

Yeah I saw lots of people taking pics, but just one guy who posted them. I cant bitch though because I never bring my camera. I wouldnt expect to see anything from josh for awhile, he usually puts in alot of editing time before he posts any footage. Just wait for the DVD.

i brought my camera…

but forgot my memory stick:banghead:

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:66,topic:35659"”]

i brought my camera…

but forgot my memory stick:banghead:

[/quote]

What good are you then??? I just read that you got a flat in the Miata, I wish you would have said something, I could have thrown the tire in the wagon and given you a lift to Canadian Tire and you could have gotten an el cheapo tire to get you home. Unless you like long drives in tow trucks with ex cons:D And yes, I KNOW for a fact that a bunch of people were filming as I slid the wagon in that middle turn as you set up for the back straight, I’d LOVE to see that footage.

[quote=“Quattro Krant,post:67,topic:35659"”]

What good are you then??? I just read that you got a flat in the Miata, I wish you would have said something, I could have thrown the tire in the wagon and given you a lift to Canadian Tire and you could have gotten an el cheapo tire to get you home. Unless you like long drives in tow trucks with ex cons:D

[/quote]

we called canadian tire and they did not have any tires in my size

I just want any raw unedited footage of our car.

I have some… it’s something like 300mb unedited and 30mb compressed for web. what I don’t have is a place to put it… give me FTP or other and I’ll gladly provide.

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:69,topic:35659"”]

I just want any raw unedited footage of our car.

[/quote]

i liked watching you shoot flames out of your exhaust when u were running

^^^ I’d rather have raw footage also, then edited stuff later if he feels so inclined:D

ill upload my pics when i find my usb cable

I have a few vids from in Car. I did forget to take my regular camera, normally I take lots of pics as well. Here are a few vids, I know I still need lots of seat time yet but oh well.
Starting to rain

With a passenger

I go off the track on this one, all I was thinking right away was not hitting those rolls of hay.

I wish I had tried to take more when it was raining harder but figured it would be too dark for the camera. I had the most fun then.

no seriously

the last track day died a painful death in the picture department.

someone else has to have video of the dorifto shenanigans and flame blowing sho?

i just want a pic of my glowing rotors.

anyone? pics vid?

What mods are done to the SHO?

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:68,topic:35659"”]

we called canadian tire and they did not have any tires in my size

[/quote]

poopy

Josh took alot of pictures…:shrug:

I have video, will try to get online tonight

excellent! good finish, i was watching the vids trying to spot the rsx, for the life of me though i dont remember you spinning out infront of me…