NYSPeed Guitar Players?

have a '67 strat , cream with a white/black/white pickgaurd. Stewart McDonald 22 fret extended fretboard maple neck, Fender Lace Sensor pickups, and Schaeller tuners.

Goya acoustic, I’d guess it to be from the 60s but I have no idea.

had an american strat, but it didnt do anything for me so I got rid of it

64 Fender Jazz bass (rosewood neck) with a Stewart Mcdonald body analyne died a cool green color, with bartaloni pickups and the original tuners and bridge. the neck is straight as an arrow, hard to find for something that old.

I have an early 70s Dunlop crybaby wah wah, and boss chorus and compression sustainer. my distortion pedal got stolen years ago, looking for a Tube Driver.

play out of a Silvertone 1482 tube amp. 1959 I believe. 1 12", sounds great, creamy, vintage. awesome

also an Ampeg Reverbrocket 2 GS-12-R tube amp, I would assume mid to late 60s. different than the silvertone, can handle a bit more (also a 12") and packs more of a punch.

On bass I prefer to play mostly blues. on guitar i prefer blues and rock and roll, used to play alternative when I was a kid, play some modern rockish stuff or whatever they call it these days

if I found people my age (early 20s) who played music I liked, I would def join a band again. but that’s yet to happen