NYspeed Pedal Crew Ride?

Seriously its nearly impossible for a mountain bike to keep up

Get road tires for the bike and it makes a huge diffrence.

eh hi cant do sat, i work till the afternoon sometime at KSauto…

hmmm maybe i could join in right from work heh…bah…

sundays would be great for me…i dunno if i can keep up, but i ride my mountain bike a lot and pretty long distances…

ill do sunday… anybody have a pref on times?

ya. seriously. any type of suspension and/or fat tires and you wont be able to keep up. end of story.

Down.

huh?

to goooo. for the bike…ride.

I’ve done this one.

However, since I have 26" wheels and it’s not set up for speed (more like…hopping curbs and avoiding rats, small children, bad drivers, etc.), I’m not sure if I’d be keeping up. Although I do blast by road bikers all the time… I just think those are the slow road bikers.

Sunday at 1pm work for everybody interested in going? we can start @ maple/north forest entrance

Effing roadies…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Better question is, who wants to do a group mountain ride at Sprague Brook next Friday?

Oh. We will mountain bike once I get the cash money.

Should be late June.

i’m in for some trail riding

anyone up for doing the gorge trail with me? i’ve done it once this year and probably will again

I plan on riding both days. I am doing 75 total for the Ride including the Peleton and then the 62.5 route. I usually ride the bike path anyways to start.

quite the monsoon out this morning for the roswell ride. shittty

turned out to be ok. stopped raining for the ride, it only rained maybe 10 minutes during the 62.5 mile i did yesterday.