NYspeed scavenger hunt

i gotta talk to skurge we had a blast last time

Make one of them “Take a recent picture of Howie’s ass”

That should be an instant win.

Bryan - I helped out at the last one … i had a blast, and would help out again… and I’d also be willing to donate a prize or two if you would like

maybe we could even make a mini movie out of this. i would be wiling to do all the editing and stuff people just need to bring camcorders

[quote=“Tunerfreak,post:64,topic:27900"”]

maybe we could even make a mini movie out of this. i would be wiling to do all the editing and stuff people just need to bring camcorders

[/quote]

might wanan talk to josh, im sure he will be first in line on this…

[quote=“RobHimself,post:60,topic:27900"”]

team scooby?

[/quote]

Team WRB Scooby!

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:66,topic:27900"”]

Team WRB Scooby!

[/quote]

<3
Wanna be my teammate?

[quote=“Viper966,post:65,topic:27900"”]

might wanan talk to josh, im sure he will be first in line on this…

[/quote]

i will fight im for it lol

im down! let me know like 2 weeks ahead of time.

:slight_smile:

I’m down.

I sent Viper the original Excel sheet I had for last time. We will add a BUNCH and remove some too.

I was thinking that the score tallying should be done by having each team present their photos in front of the entire attending group. It takes awhile to go through photos, but it would be pretty entertaining - considering some of the people who competed last time are quite the entertainers. Perhaps there’s a place with a projector and seating area? I know there’s some screening room in the area for indie films (digital), they may be willing to cut a deal for advertising or something.

We could maybe print T-Shirts for competitors to wear, with sponsor’s logos on them. :slight_smile:

The hardest part is collecting money and buying stuff for prizes when you don’t know ahead of time what kind of funds to expect.

[quote=“PumiceT,post:70,topic:27900"”]

:slight_smile:

I’m down.

I sent Viper the original Excel sheet I had for last time. We will add a BUNCH and remove some too.

I was thinking that the score tallying should be done by having each team present their photos in front of the entire attending group. It takes awhile to go through photos, but it would be pretty entertaining - considering some of the people who competed last time are quite the entertainers. Perhaps there’s a place with a projector and seating area? I know there’s some screening room in the area for indie films (digital), they may be willing to cut a deal for advertising or something.

We could maybe print T-Shirts for competitors to wear, with sponsor’s logos on them. :slight_smile:

The hardest part is collecting money and buying stuff for prizes when you don’t know ahead of time what kind of funds to expect.

[/quote]

preregistration only? non refundable deadline 2 weeks before event?

[quote=“Viper966,post:71,topic:27900"”]

preregistration only? non refundable deadline 2 weeks before event?

[/quote]

We’d have to have it absolutely non-refundable. Can’t make it to the event? Substitute attendees allowed.

5000 cents

[quote=“RobHimself,post:60,topic:27900"”]

team scooby?

[/quote]

Please to be joining, even though I seriously lack any WRB?

EDIT: Just realized 2 man only was decided on lame. I need to find someone else with a siq Subaru. Team Anti-WRB Scooby anyone. :slight_smile:

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:74,topic:27900"”]

Please to be joining, even though I seriously lack any WRB?

EDIT: Just realized 2 man only was decided on lame. I need to find someone else with a siq Subaru. Team Anti-WRB Scooby anyone. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

If ryan falls through or has another partner im definitely down dude! OOOOOR we can sneak you in under the radar.

I need a partner too

This sounds like fun…I need a partner though…someone I know…hmmm

lol I remember the first hunt, was a fun time :slight_smile:

probably in for this one too

Im pretty damn excited about this. There are still alot of peeps i haven’t met yet too.

Almost definitely down, just let me know the dates before I commit. I think RyanMcell and I are gonna do this depending on the day.