NYSpeed Track Day #2 - August 25th @ Dunnville

the MR wont be there

He’s not bringing his project evolution? I think its a GSR, not MR. Is he bringing the sti?

ok i’m slappin some primer on my car today. it’s gonna look hideous b/c bodywork is half done, but i’ll at least be there.

so ur planning to arrive there at around 3:00 - 3:30 then? i’m coming from the north so i’ll have to meet everyone there

Plan to get there around 4ish. 3 is waaaaay to early. Monique (the cool track dude) is getting there about 3 to start cleaning and checking the track. Unless you’ve got a race car to take off a trailer and prep, 4 should be just fine. I think we started last time maybe at 4:30?

Jarrod / jrod0187 has taken my place for this event. Pleae update the list showing that he has taken my spot, thanks guys!

I hope ya’ll do this again, I can’t wait to get my car on a decent track like this. :cries:

last minute bump for my spot. someone has to want it.

So I just checked the weather, and it says:

4pm: Thunder showers
5pm: Chance of thunder showers
6pm: Chance of thunder showers
7pm: Chance of thunder showers

20 bux on Joey

uGH! This blows.

Tokyo Rain Battle…Adv. Evo…just because it has a rear wiper :stuck_out_tongue:

Today sounds like I can brush up on my oversteer correction skillz…not that I’m bad at it or anything…just exercise them a lil bit lol

i’m putting my car back together right now for this. Just don’t make fun of it, it’s ugly…real ugly, i’m kinda have way done the bodywork so i just threw some spray can primer on it to get me through the day.

idk how it is in buffalo, but it’s been sprinkling here non stop (i’m not too far from dunnville) which may suck, just pray it all passes by soon and we have a decenly dry track

TO THE SUBARU GUYS OR JUST PEOPLE IN GENERAL:
Does anyone have a SERIAL TO OBDII cable they could bring? This would be the cable connecting Accessport/laptop to your car. I couldn’t find it this morning at my house and I was already late for work so if anyone could let me borrow one for 5 - 10 minutes today I’d greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

stop by innovative

298 hinman rd
buffalo, ny

we got them

Looks like a good chance the rain will clear up :tup:

No time, I get out of work at 1:45 and I have to head right to mighty.

update on the weather, it’s clearing up around here, it’s still cloudy, but off in the distance it doesn’t look like it’s gonna rain for a while…

keep ur fingers crossed.

I can bring a access port cable for ya :headbang:

Spank you :slight_smile: Between you and Sam I knew one of you guys would come up with one.

I’ll bring mine is case nick doesnt bring his, double the fun.