NYSpeed Track Day

damn, should have bought a car sooner :frowning:

I’ll at least go to watch :tup:

Uh… we still have spots.

OH! :lol: well then. hmmm…

Pmed u onyx

how noob freindly is this track also? Ive never really ran at a track haha. could you post an updated list also?

The list is up-to-date.

Money Sent.

so um…i should probably get my license renewed before this huh…

yeah…

yay im paying tomorrow. count another noob in and the car will be stage2 by the end of june :slight_smile:

my car is slow and gay and im also a noob…hope i can stick with it tho… cant waittt

i am the king of slow…but not gay

slow is fast when you approach a corner anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahaaha

^^^^ posted from wickedcivy

Just for a note. I wasn’t able to get money in on time, but If someone has to back out I will buy there spot. so let me know.

Thanks,

Brian

this looks like it’s a great idea…

this site rocks!

Ill come to watch.

I suggest everyone going out to at least 1 autocross event before the track day in order to properly explore the limits of their cars. This is even more important for those of you who are driving higher powered cars - i.e.

I’m using you simply as an example, but hotfooting 400 lbs of torque around some cones first would be extremely beneficial to you, the driver, and everyone else.

i may have to sell my spot because my brother is having his wedding reception that day also. but if he doesnt mind me getting there at 10 then i’m deffinatly going to the track day

+1 to the recommendation to do autoX before this event at least once…i’ll def try to do that, i haven’t made it to autoX once in my car, probably because it’s always broken…

should have my 13" brakes on for the NYspeed track day, but probably not for the UBRF one. to those that are not expierenced with roadcourses. you CAN"T run street pads (brakes) on the track you will loose your brakes, street/track pads would be fine. but don’t come to the track thinking your $15 autozone pads will keep you safe, they will turn to smoke and you will die :slight_smile:

Truth. I always have spare Superblue and pads with me, just in case. Not saying that’s whate everyone needs, but it’s not a bad idea.