NYSpeed Track Day

snicker @ nsx

I assume for our price there wont be corner workers and it’s going to be a “heads up” type event?

Point byes? Front straight only? or Open?

money sent

We will have corner workers, flags etc.

All the info will be posted once the fact-sheet is final. I’m driving in a few track days here before our event, and so is Rx3. We would both like to wait until we’ve experienced the facility first-hand before making any final decisions. :tup:

Good stuff, thanks for letting us know.

when i ran at gingerman they had cones set up on the course, turn in, apex, and turn out will we have that? it helps us newb drivers :slight_smile:

We’re going to do everything we can to make it n00b-compatible. Once we have the chance to run it ourselves before this track day, we’ll have a better idea of what we need to do to make things that way. :tup:

Only 5 Spots Left!

4 Left…

:tup:

Good to know Josh cause when it comes to this I am a :noob:

Aww yeah almost all filled up :slight_smile:

Just paid up. Can’t wait to get out there!

OK so we’re dropping the # down again by one - to 24 people. We are planning 2 run groups of 12.

And brent_strong just paid :tup: (Give Rx3 a sec to update the list)

So that means we have 2 SPOTS LEFT :tspry:

Bling bling yo. I’ll be sure to have my whistle tips installed before the track day!

I didn’t forget about you guys :slight_smile:

I’ll be running on this track next weekend and I’ll post up after :tup:

:tup:

i just hope i can get some suspension work done by then, but that’s not exactly priority now unfortunately…

Josh I will take 1 spot.

i’m kinda pissed now. i just found out that my brother is going to have his wedding reception on july 21. so i might have to sell my spot

Sell it to Z Phat Z :tup:

i may be able to swing that date … when do you need the money by?

^^^ But I’d prefer it by next week Wenesday since I’ll be handing in the rest of our deposit over the weekend.