NYSpeed will love this v.cubancrisis ***PICS***

Just when you think it’s slowing down bam.
How many pages do you predict??

Well he hardly has anything to lose.

i say 15 before it gets locked.

Hey everybody

Read post 231.
Then post 240.

Then PLAY DETECTIVE!!!

:bowrofl:

Ugghh… On the plus side looks like I’ll have some good entertainment for tomorrow.

Just wow.

sleep time, can’t wait to see this in the morning.

Locked for the time being. Although amusing, I think we’d get more out of beating a dead horse than we would this thread.

faith in humanity… -1

her lips are purrrrdy

help?

t3h jam, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• The page you are trying to access may require an active paid subscription. Click here for more details.
  • Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Awesome… lol the public has no idea how funny that is that cuban hijacked my account… obviously fuckwad still owes me cash. HOWEVER what the public doesn’t know is that even some of his “friends” PM’d me about him being a lowlife lying scumbag. So inadvertantly, I hope that he read my PM’s so that he could see even his friends hate him.

LOL that is classic, someone that is actually his friend should really be on suicide watch :cry:

Wow Chino…the plot thickens.

Should charge admission for this kind of theatre

I was waiting for this. :popcorn:

i’m impressed he was able to hack your account. That’s kinda funny.

At least you got it back.

Oh Oh someone post cubans IP

so am I, but that also leads me to believe it wasnt him :stuck_out_tongue:

howie?

reopened now that we know what the hell is going on

Find out if cuban is on DSL or not.