NYSpeed will love this v.cubancrisis ***PICS***

aww it all slowed down

hahaha i thought it was hilarious that night when i told you guys he was Cuban_Crisis. I didn’t think i would see him in buffalo ever again. Man did he prove me wrong

JC can we get Trish to join this here forum. I can just imagine her threads would be entertaining…

From now on, whenever I get down on myself, I can just go, “Well, at least I’m not as big of a fucking loser as that cubancrisis kid” and everything will be okay.

I did a google image search for Cuban_Crisis and this is what came up:

NWS
http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2002/10/collegehumor.4544.451xAUTO.jpg

IBimbanned

meh, i wonder if he really “worked for the sherrifs dept”, down in whereverthefuck he said he did. He also claimed to always carry a 9mil in his glovebox.

Hrmm. seemed he tried to hard to be popular when he hung out around us. That and he looks 19.

Sad really, what he did, hackin chinos account, Now that he pulled that, cuban lost any and all credibility with me.

yeah and that they stole his money… bunch of bull shit! he watches too much tv while being on the boards trying to make friends. and he lost all of my credibility too. :tup: for being a douche and trying to end it all by hacking an account.

A lot of the things he said didn’t fit in with his general personality. Well actually almost everything didn’t. It didn’t really click until someone said something, then I had a crazy myspace flashback and everything fell into place.

Me and kev said everything didnt add up when we were at dennys and it seemed like he tried to hard.I dont think he has the abilities to hack an account though

get serious. he didn’t hack shit. he has chino’s old computer…duh…cookies!!! haha.

you wont because you suck at linking to college humor

good call, i actually didn’t reformat it because i wanted to be nice and leave all my software on it for him.

had i known he was going to be a dick bandit i would have just reformatted it.

i like that girls tities in his picture haha, what a&f does he work at?

this thread is amazing.

i dont care about the thread someone find more pictures of that girls tits, shes not hot but they look like nice naughty pillows

wow i first met the kid when he came into the UPS store like 2 weeks ago to send something…he seemed alrite to me…but i guess not…just another example of human idiocy :tup:

rust-e

What a random bump a year later. WHY?