NYSpeed @ Winged Warrior Performance Challenge - May 11th, 12th 2007

Wish I could have made it…

It’s cool, I’ll be at pretty much everything else this year.

nicole: “was it turbo? cuz that didnt even look fair”

talked to someone else and that 944 was 100% ls swapped, and he mentioned our cars to other people. noticed our rides from far away so :tup: to getting attention on a caravan from buffalo

[quote=“audios,post:262,topic:22533"”]

nicole: “was it turbo? cuz that didnt even look fair”

talked to someone else and that 944 was 100% ls swapped, and he mentioned our cars to other people. noticed our rides from far away so :tup: to getting attention on a caravan from buffalo

[/quote]

yea she had a good time… im surprised cuz she usually hates going to car things like this, but she is getting better, which is good

shit she was even trying to talk me into getting the chick in the civic to flash me… she asked me if she shoulf flash teh civic chick… i said no cuz her tan lines were so bad it still looked as if she was wearing a white tank top with nipples haha

[quote=“Viper966,post:263,topic:22533"”]

i said no cuz her tan lines were so bad it still looked as if she was wearing a white tank top with nipples haha

[/quote]

:lol:

My favorite story is that i made the 500+ mile trip to Indianapolis trying to avoid any hazards that would destroy my bumper due to minimal clearance…then pulled into the parking spot at our hotel only run into the concrete curb and destroyed it.

I don’t know if anything tops GSX saying “I’d give anything to hear Pick Me Up Buttercup right now” on the radio during the trip home. The lack of sleep got to all of us making for some hillarious situations.

Lafengas’s comments with Joe’s cousin’s friend right behind him were pretty spectacular too. :slight_smile:

-Mike

I couldnt even think straight I was so tired, and then trying to explain the situation to Josh of what just happened with Joe’s cousin’s friend, I couldnt breath I was laughing so hard.

http://www.mturck.com/Nyspeed/WW3/DSC9493.jpg

Hey Mike, got brakes?

More pics soon.

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:266,topic:22533"”]

Lafengas’s comments with Joe’s cousin’s friend right behind him were pretty spectacular too. :slight_smile:

-Mike

[/quote]

wait huh? was this one of the times i was sleeping?

gsx’s getting caught story was pretty funny. wasnt there for buttercup but i can see the irony leading to hilarity

Joe, I think it was while you were in the kitchen working on the floor, it was right at the begining of the teabag conversation. I cant tell the story online so come to the BBQ next Sunday and someone will tell you.

lol, in the stands watching terrible drag run after terrible drag run onyx immitating the announcer “babadaba raba daba baba daba lotus left lane braba daba speedle brobble CAMARO IN THE RIGHT LANE FOLKS!”

that combined with watching two grand nationals set the slowest time possible through an auto-x ever made the stands the best place to be.

lets not forget about the two cars running the autoX slalom 3 cones behind each other.

[quote=“MPD47,post:267,topic:22533"”]

Hey Mike, got brakes?

More pics soon.

[/quote]

Hey Mike, that’s me pulling up to the starting line…not the finish…and my brakes are still glowing. :biglaugh:

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:272,topic:22533"”]

Hey Mike, that’s me pulling up to the starting line…not the finish…and my brakes are still glowing. :biglaugh:

[/quote]

new ride mike?

[quote=“Anonymity,post:273,topic:22533"”]

new ride mike?

[/quote]

Yessir. The crew and I with some extra helpers took this car from bone stock to race car between monday evening and friday morning. We had left two weeks to do it, but customers begged for work on their cars and I had a hard time saying no so our shop project got pushed back.

I’ll post info on the build when I get a chance. Unfortunately I didn’t take many pics during the process because we were all too busy getting it done.

So far, this thing sounds better than any Carlisle event I’ve ever been to except for the All Ford Nationals back in '98…

Wish I didn’t have to miss it :frowning:

…or was it '99?

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:274,topic:22533"”]

Yessir. The crew and I with some extra helpers took this car from bone stock to race car between monday evening and friday morning. We had left two weeks to do it, but customers begged for work on their cars and I had a hard time saying no so our shop project got pushed back.

I’ll post info on the build when I get a chance. Unfortunately I didn’t take many pics during the process because we were all too busy getting it done.

[/quote]

nice work, i will have to stop by and check it out. looks like a nice ride… no rust, from what i can see. you have a pm toooooo

^^^ the actual event needs some polishing, as there were a number of things that peeved me, and a number of other spectators / racers

one guy got told to slow down on the autox course, instead of the flag man giving him a larger time gap tween the car ahead of him and himself

charlie brown’s teacher was the anouncer

course workers ignoring their jobs, even sitting down instead of manning their stations

course workers playing in traffic

competitors not getting reruns for having to stop for said course workers

that bitch that kept yelling at me about my car leaking coolant … as i worked on securing the muffler on the inn-tune car … right after a run … while it was still running … ITS NOT MY CAR !!! lol

and oh yea … the total lack of cool down time between runs … even silicone couplers on the maf become hot enough to burn your hand

Girl: “So what is this charity for?”
Onyx: “It’s for a bunch of sick kids with cancer and herpes.”

what’s with the Q&A from you guys? :slight_smile:

lol

LAFENGAS: “So how did you break your arm?”
HOT Girl @ Club: “Well, I fell down some stairs.”
LAFENGAS: “See that sucks; tell people that you were jumping over a class of 6th graders on a dirt bike but you wiped out.”