O2 sensor size on Bings turbo elbow?

I just recieved a turbo elbow from Bing and was wondering if any of you know what kind of O2 sensor fits in it? Bing wasn’t sure he guessed it might be a Z31. Anyone have one of his or even just a guess for me to check into?
Thanks

get the front one from a 97 200sx with the SR20DE. It has a fucking long cable on it so it will be good.

They are standard. Any 02 sensor from north america pretty much will fit in it! Just not those small ass little bung 02 sensors from early S13s. Ive used 02 sensord from pretty much every 3 wire nissan and even 4 wire densos. They are almost all the same and if they are diffrent just run a test with your volt meeter and wire in your 12v heater and ground and signal to your ECU but they all will thread in your piece from Bing! You dont need to specificly have to have one from a 300z. Ive got like a duzzon at home but I am not there so I cant do the hook up. later!

yeha i was pretty sure it was a Z31 300zx O2…

buy it from a place that accepts returns, CT or some other place that carries them in stock. or better yet, take your turbo elbow in to the store.

Or you can simply drill and tap the bung plug that came with the elbow to fit the skinny style Redtop O2 sensor. I did it - works perfectly.

The bung plug is just a bolt, that doesn’t seem like the best way to go about this!
Thanks for the info guys, I shall have to take it with me and try out a couple.

Any recomendations on a brand to try? I have heard the cheap low end BOSCH that Crappy tires sells isn’t very good. I don’t think there is much of a difference between them but some cheap ones foul up quickly I have heard and don’t give as accurate a reading.

NTK.

OK, any reason? Good place to pick one up? Thanks for you opinion!