Oasis24-7's bike was just stolen

It’s God… he hates people who can’t use English, so he smote your bike out of existence. Maybe if you start using somewhat coherent sentence structure and punctuation, He’ll let you keep the next one.

Dam kid that blows. I am really sorry to say this but your bike is either down to the frame or at least plastic free. I doubt its being ridden around town. Check out craigslist or any other site that may have bike parts for sale or a parts wanted thread. The reason I mentioned parts wanted adds is because someone a few weeks ago might have posted a WTB thread and not had luck. Look into it. Chances are someone local dropped their bike and stole yours for parts. Shitty but it happens, the r6 le isnt really a top priority for most thieves so my money goes on a theft based on a need for parts. check out cruise night or any other place where a lot of riders may gather and snoop around. check numbers if u can see them but dont be too obvious. When I lived in TO my FZ was stolen, and I only got it back because the dude that took it stole it for the motor. Saw the bike at a show checked out the number and the rest was dealt with promptly (minus police;) Needless to say I got my bike back. but really man I wish you the best of luck. I fucking hate thieves. BTW. Keep us posted

FWIW I saw a r6 special edition (same as my old one) in the town of boston on boston st he was riding with someone else and had a chick on the back, he had a red high mount exhaust as well…
this doesn’t help really, but i’ll try to get a closer look next time

just wondering what you would/can do to prevent a bike from being stolen?

not live in tonnawanda ?

well i guess that is a start lol

Yeah like Tonawanda isn’t an outer ring suburb or anything.

Heres what happens and I hate to say it:

Your bike is now in a million pieces. All identifying marks have been disposed of. All the remaining parts are being sold dirt cheap on ebay/streets whatever. The thieves have probably already moved on and yanked another bike.

You won’t find this bike being ridin on city streets.

get Lojack or put theft on it… other than that park it in a garage and hope homeowners would cover it.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/741830964.html

2003 Yamaha R1, black with red flames. The bike has 26,xxx miles (I used to commute a great distance), many aftermarket parts (exhaust, PC, air filter, -1 front sprocket, flush mounts, integrated tail, FASTAG ect…) There are some scratches on the throttle side from a low speed lay down from previous owner. I’ll post pics after this post gets low. Thanks

^ he had an r6 not r1.

I’ve been to brents house plenty of times. It isn’t really the kind of area where you’d worry about something like that.

true. Proabably someone from outside the area. this sucks so bad.

we sell alarms at work, if anyone is intrested PM me.
also Maybe make a stolen poster thing and hand it out to shops, maybe not have them post it up but then they are aware

Hey fuckface get a life do you really feel the need to waste your time saying BS. Guess what it was 330 in the morning and i was a little irate because my motorcycle had been stolen. Get the picture, get over your early midlife crisis and move on with your life!

dmoffitt: i can only hope you get in an accident on your way home from work, arrogant prick. Absolutely no reason for that post in these circumstances, kidding or not.

Just got back Brent, and bandoh told me about this. F’ing sucks to hear man. btw, i’m going home tomorrow to fix your 360, finally.

Bump

To let everyone know, the bike WAS spotted being ridden by someone in the Colvin area. He managed to get away as the person who spotted him was in a car, and could not keep up. So please continue to keep your eyes peeled.

The people who stole it, are apparently stupid enough to be riding it. If I see this thing while I’m on my bike, you bet your ass I’ll be there when he stops.

Are you sure it was the same bike?

anyway. i thought the bike didnt have the lowers on it, therefor there would be barely any flames/if any visible… right?

http://tcgphoto.smugmug.com/photos/41282854-L.jpg

Now passenger side has a chunk out of the windscreen, and the lowers are removed. right?

this is a picture of the ACTUAL bike. It wasn’t me who saw the bike, but the person said it had the cracked, red windscreen.

just keep in mind the lower may still not be on the bike.

DUDE GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I JUST SEEN THIS BIKE BEING RIDDEN AND I HAVE THE HOUSE NUMBER HE TOOK IT TO ALL IM GOING TO SAY IS THAT IT WAS ON KENSINGTON CALL ME ASAP I HAVE THE OTHER THREE CARS THAT WERE IN THE DRIVEWAY TOO ITS THE SAME BIKE WITH THE SAME MODS