Obama fans are scary

Chemical Engineering. Graduating from UB in May. Not sure where I’m going after that. I didn’t apply to grad schools, and I’m kicking myself in the ass for that.

Hydro isn’t maxed out here. On peak days they use only half the flow of water from the falls. On slow times its close to 25%.

I wished we could see more projects like that one get off the ground.

It took three years to build the Project and was paid for in 10 years…on bonds.

Man it would be nice to be able to do that again. :frowning:

I had a couple courses at USF, don’t go there, that school’s faculty is a complete cluster fuck including the Dean of Engineering… They fucked me so bad I got a phone call from the president of the school apologizing and saying there is nothing he can do.

I didn’t get past lol’ing at the MS Paint underlines in the title image.

This isn’t happening. Politics politics politics on both sides of the river.

SO MANY TROLLS on there

epic

QFT

Was this recently? I heard they were pretty mixed up but recently their engineering department got a lot more organized. Thanks for the heads up!

also… how much snow does colorado get?

Subscribe to this rss feed Dear Mr President Obama (19 Viewing)
This is a place for you to write what you want to say to President Obama. These postings are emailed [SIZE=“7”]dialy[/SIZE] to the whitehouse. comments@whitehouse.gov

06-07, it really was a complete mess, the engineering building was a dump, facilities were sub-par (granted this is coming from an RIT grad)… and the whole department is completely and utterly useless.

Oh man, thanks for letting me know. I was going to head down in august and check it out, but maybe I’ll invest that time in the Colorado school.

What do you do now btw?

Mech E, MEP engineer that designs schools

EDIT: I took two mechanical courses and a EE course there, in the end there was such a fuck up that I was out $9k… and couldn’t finish two courses

There may be better schools for this. I’d probably stick with UB ChemE, get good grades, do some undergrad research and a REU, and get look in to PhD programs in that segment. Maybe minor in chemistry. UB ChemE is a very strong department.

I know what you’re saying but Hillary is still in the executive office. She is basically second in command.

Yeah my goal was at first to transfer to UB and finish my bachelor’s there, but I just can’t put up with being in Buffalo any more. If I don’t leave soon I’m afraid it’ll take me years to leave.

this makes me want to picard all over your face

what the fuck is up with this one
http://theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=2019

Why? I didn’t give an opinion… just truth

She’s 4th in line for presidency but chances are Obama will go to her before Biden.

Nancy Pelosi so we can COMMMMPOOOOOOSTTTTTTTTT

no way this is real