"Obama's Brilliant First Year"

Im in the same boat except im just out of college, and between student loans, rent, etc I have very little money to spend and no health insurance. I didnt bother voting but if I was going to it wouldve been for McCain. No matter how bad things get id feel like garbage if I ever took a government handout. I had the option to postpone paying my student loans under some new government program until i was more on my feet but said no. Enough people out there taking handouts id rather be a part of the solution than the problem.

Yea I cant blame other countries for hating us at all, theyre probably laughing at us while we dig our own grave. But as always the honest hard working Americans will pull everyone else along kicking and screaming until were out of this mess.

I love John Stewarts line: 30,000 troops is the armys equivalent of 2 Advil :lol

Also while bailing what seems like everyone out, he did not raise the cost of living. So while things become inflated, we are still expected to live on the same amount of money.

hell of a bailout eh?

the thing i see wrong with this is that while everyone affected by this economic crisis is hurting and on the streets, the lawmakers/politicians can vote themselves raises. so if they were to ever feel the effects of the economy they can just vote themselves a raise and all is well on their end… this is just ridiculous in my eyes when the majority of the american public has to fight for every penny… and even so, illegal immigrants are not immediately rounded up and deported. they are let to live in whatever area they can find as long as the gov’t officials are made aware of their existance.

i cant wait to see what a fucking abortion this new healthcare system will turn out to be… ya THINK just MAYBE illegals and (welfare recipients) wont find a way to exploit yet another fuckup of the glactically stupid in washington?

:facepalm

go facepalm yourself.

actually they can vote themselves raises but i beleive they legally dont take effect until their next term so they only get the raises is the morons keep voting them in. if thats what the voters want thats what they get.

country is full of morons. as proven by our current elected officials.

and people who rip off other people

And this mother fucker won the Nobel Peace Prize… :facepalm

For actually accomplishing nothing… but for what he “plans” to do.

Wouldn’t it be great if we could get hired by a group of people based on our promises to do something. Then not actually do it. And still keep our jobs!!!

welcome to politics 101… (and btw i agree with you)

does no one see the implications of the “bail out” this will cost us for the rest of our lives and most of our childrens. and most economists say that the economy would have turned around on its own in the same ammount of time. these types of recessions are typical and we were overdue for it. this recession was due to risky investing and bad banking practices and all he did was bail out these problem makers (banks and auto industry)