Obscured by Pink - Pink Floyd cover band

Hey is this the band that everyone was ranting and raving about a while back? Ticketmaster was nice enough to send me an e-mail letting me know that they have a show for 9/19/09 at the Altar Bar and tickets go on sale today at noon.

I know everyone thought the last one was off the hook. Wanted to know if this was the same band…

i don’t think… aussie pink flyod is awesome but whitey was talking about another one in his other thread…?

Oh, and in other news, if any of you are Poison/Bret Michaels fans, the Rock of Love tour is making a stop in Kittanning May 2nd, and 7 Mary 3 will be here in July!! Thats right, Kittanning is now the epicenter of Western Pennsylvania rock and roll.

Bret is from kittanning I believe, Or very close to it.

edit. nevermind from butler

aussie floyd is the one you were thinking of

Cause I woudn’t have known that already… having lived here most of my life and all. The other land agent here at work has been really good friends with him for many years, and is actually opening for him in the show. God damn you’re such a wonderful resource of information to have around.

junk.

There are two other excellent Floyd cover bands: The Machine, and Atom Heart Mother

Dont play it off. you are a tard.

The Machine is playing with the Pittsburgh Symphony in June; doing Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety. They’re friggen good, too.

just bought 6 tickets :naughty:

Breaking news. 5 Pm news cast.

Pink Floyd sucks Sid barret said fuck you.