OC Maryland Spring Cruise

Any one going down to OC for the Cruise? May 15th - 18th?

Oh man, that’s bad timing, it overlaps with the 137th Annual NRA Meeting and Expo.

May 16 - May 20, 2008

http://www.nraam.org/default.asp

Looks like I can’t make that car show.

i am…iv been going for 4 years straight now.come to 18street on the boardwalk and its common to see a bunch of crazy burnouts.its a great time.theres always a ton of mustangs though.

whats it like down there? never been there for the cruise… im guessing alot of hondas, wouldnt mind goin down if a decent amount of people are gonna be goin from around here

We are going… Probably leaving early Friday morning though to go down. Would like to get there about 10AM on friday morning. so we have 2 full days there. there looks to be like 5 of us going but only three cars. The more cars on the trip down and back the more fun we will have

it can get crazy it just depends on the mood of the police force…1 year they had a bunch of unmarked impalas busting people left and right…another year they just handed out warnings.wats kool though is if u go down either coastal highway or baltimore ave the ratio of sports car/muscle car compared to a average car is rediculous. its like 4:1.its a good time.alot of rare cars u havent seen will just be driving around. only like 1/3 they said last year of all the cars that showed up were in the show. the rest just cruise ocean city and cause trouble when the po po arent around.but with gas this year who knows how many people will just cruise around the entire weekend.if hondas come dont go around giving ricer revs because the drunk mustang owners(which there are tons) will booo u and throw stuff at ur car.

nice nice… id def like to go down, gettin off of work might be difficult on this short of a notice, let me try talkin to a couple of my buddies and see if they are down and what not, it would be decent gettin a pittsburgh crew to roll in together

there are a lot of easterfbody guys that go there…also redramair might be heading down

Someone put me up in a room and I’ll bring the Miata down :blue: