Cruisin Car Weekend, Ocean City MD May 14-17

I dont think I’ve ever heard anyone say they’ve gone down for this event, but its the sleeper event of the east coast. Insane number of amazing cars… classics to hot rods to rat rods to street bikes and harleys. Mostly 60s to 70’s muscle cars though. People doing burnouts everywhere, some stoplight action, etc. You can usually get a room for fairly cheap since most hotels have not yet kicked in their in-season rate.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to go down, if anyone else is interested, let me know and I’ll try to make some plans.

im actually going down the 16th for that week with a few friends. that should be pretty fun to see some cool cars.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU5Rnx6jbeg”]YouTube - OC Cruisin Car Weekend Crazyness[/ame]

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e1RiOxLCQQ”]YouTube - Cruisin’ OC 2008[/ame]

on the 2nd video, just remember there are 20x as many cars running around at night.

I was at this last year. It is definitely worth while for seeing lots of cars. But there are no girls there. And no girls = no fun!

Looks like a good time, OC is a good time.

Mike,

what days you planning on going down? I might have to go down.

we could go down for the cruisin cars then go into an alcohol induced haze for 2 weeks and wake up, livers tempered and ready to go, for senior week.

high school senior week that is. :hsugh:

a graduated HS senior is 3 months removed from being a college freshman, which, the last time I checked, are more than morally eligible.

Senior week = BJ’s for alcohol

this man right here has the CORRECT attitude. :bowdown:

:rofl:

I won’t buy you booze just for the record… unless we are in a well lit public place.:bj:

:op:

So wo all is going down for this anyways? I am still debating if I want to go this weekend or wait till the next weekend and go memorial day weekend.

hmm go the weekend with throngs of badass cars swarming through the town, or the next weekend where it will be packed full of white trash and assholes from Philly/NJ…

id probably be down for going up for the weekend…short commute for me

its a great event with a lot of burnouts and sick cars everywhere. this will be my 5th straight year going. well worth it, IMO.